Game Day 2024 Round 22 Discussion - 🏆 SEMI FINALS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 2072327

If Jackson pulls his finger out and scores okay, I keep everything as is. If he cores under about 70, I'm trading Dowling for Phillipou (best forward I can afford, unless I want to also use my last trade on a downgrade elsewhere).
I’ll be doing the same thing but I’ll also have Daicos on the bench with the E, if he gets clamped by Jordon, Flanders goes to the mids and Dowling becomes Philipou

Well I'm about to take off on a Romantic weekend away with the wife and won't see any results until Sunday afternoon. Team is set the best I can so hoping Bont pulls out another Big score. Good luck to everyone this weekend and also Scythe94 in our Tragics 2 matchup may the best team win mate. :thumbsu:

Well I'm about to take off on a Romantic weekend away with the wife and won't see any results until Sunday afternoon. Team is set the best I can so hoping Bont pulls out another Big score. Good luck to everyone this weekend and also Scythe94 in our Tragics 2 matchup may the best team win mate. :thumbsu:
Carl Weathers Friendship GIF

Enjoy the weekend, mate.

Well I'm about to take off on a Romantic weekend away with the wife and won't see any results until Sunday afternoon.

I'd want to see results a lot earlier than that if I'm making an effort.

Give us your login details - we'll keep an eye on late changes, subs, injuries etc for you, and make appropriate 'adjustments' to your team as we see fit
Fire Plotting GIF by Studio Redfrog

What's Liam Baker got?
Was at least a live body I could trot out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scythe94 see above - curse of the keys might be striking again
They're just not worth getting on.
But who knows if JJ has decent mail
Dowling out too, so Davey Swallow come on down :$

Dowling out too, so Davey Swallow come on down :$
Curnow still named, and fwiw, Scoops doesn't rate Jerker.
Got a touch of the Kanye Cornes about him, likes getting his head in the papers, even if it's for making outrageous claims like that he invented the question mark.
Scoops is skeptical

That's alright, I've Billy the kid Dowling as back up, right Nicksy?
Scoops gotta get something off his chest there (and I don't even own Billy the Kid).
Murphy rocks up week in,week out, gives - well, not a ****ton, to be honest - to name just one example
Dowling gets minimal minutes, played out if position (which happens to kids), gets zero grace, Murphdog Millionaire feels zero.pressure.
Nicks is inflexible and goes back to the well time and time again.

Scoops lifting for you, coach.
Just need a couple of others to prick up and get on board.
But we're 4 goals down at three quarter.time, albeit kicking with the wind in the last.
Got a job ahead uf us, gunna be toight

Scoops lifting for you, coach.
Just need a couple of others to prick up and get on board.
But we're 4 goals down at three quarter.time, albeit kicking with the wind in the last.
Got a job ahead uf us, gunna be toight
Appreciate the rev up.

I Think we need something a little more powerfull...

Scoops gotta get something off his chest there (and I don't even own Billy the Kid).
Murphy rocks up week in,week out, gives - well, not a ****ton, to be honest - to name just one example
Dowling gets minimal minutes, played out if position (which happens to kids), gets zero grace, Murphdog Millionaire feels zero.pressure.
Nicks is inflexible and goes back to the well time and time again.
He plays a non statistical role according to our coaches.

Yep, we can see that.

McHenry, Smith and Jones in the magoos at least though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back