Game Day 2024 Round 22 Discussion - 🏆 SEMI FINALS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well f me, that’s a tough loss to cop.

Grundy got going at least. Scaled down again though after the siren. How can one man lose 15 points to scaling across the night? Left 110 out there easily. Bloody frustrating own.

Heeney, well f me. The ball couldn’t miss the Kent in the last. Hack kick after hack kick landing in his lap. We’ve all got the Kent.

Naicos, poo! 💩

1x100+ score in 7 weeks for Grundy. 😡

145 not enough for you?

I Want It All Everything GIF by Malcolm France

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naicos with 25 disposals for 61 points is impressively shite.
Was limited really well, lot of quick, short.give stuff and missed a fair few targets.
Gulden winning goal - but, no huge scaling :eek:
Don't own him, but was shocked.
Sometimes they get like a 25-pt boost, he got basically the standard no-scale bump.
Maybe because there were so many scoring acts it got diluted, but if you're on Errol, you'd feel a touch short-changed, tbh

Was limited really well, lot of quick, short.give stuff and missed a fair few targets.

Don't own him, but was shocked.
Sometimes they get like a 25-pt boost, he got basically the standard no-scale bump.
Maybe because there were so many scoring acts it got diluted, but if you're on Errol, you'd feel a touch short-changed, tbh

Not upset to see Gulden not scaled. Would have been a travesty with what he arced up tonight

Not upset to see Gulden not scaled. Would have been a travesty with what he arced up tonight
Yeah, he was very ordinary, but he didn't cop a Bont-esque scale-up off the goal, or at least it seemed that way.

Had Gut feels tonight about Naicos...went with gut,,,

View attachment 2073622
Everything's coming up Milhouse for the Bombers so far (off the back of... checks notes .... the first game of the round), one more challenger for a spot in the eight bit the dust.
Harness the positive 👍
Baby Daics seldom so inneffective, Swannies did well on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back