Game Day 2024 Round 22 Discussion - 🏆 SEMI FINALS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent night in the end bar Caldwell. 🤮

Zerrett 👑 (should have listened to my advice and put the VC on him.

Martin, massive second half. 🙌

Flander 😑

Butters, huge second half 🙌

Still feel like I’m dropping in rankings, lots of popular players I don’t own going huge and my PODS being stinky.

You guys missed some easy ones early, really big for you guys tbh didn't want the away thing to become a voodoo.
Class 👏 Rough way to lose it, am for the Sunnie's but woukd be happy to see the Bombers play finals
Will be tight now, I guess, haven't looked at the ladder

You guys missed some easy ones early, really big for you guys tbh didn't want the away thing to become a voodoo.
Suns still a young team, hopefully a lot of the decision making errors get ironed out, getting rid of a few of the spuds will help.

Guess the goal kicking evens out. Exciting game.

2133 from 18 or 2255 if I take sheezel with walsh steele bont and Moore to play, projected 2726. No way I’m getting that. Think I’ll roll with bont captain and hope he has a monster game again
That’s a great score - a hard choice, but you may as well play brave & reach for the weekly with Bont as captain - GL!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a great score - a hard choice, but you may as well play brave & reach for the weekly with Bont as captain - GL!
Thanks mate, Projected went down to 2645 after the dons game, I jumped the gun a little bit lol 😂. Still think I’ll go with bont as captain though. Your looking great for a huge score as well mate 👌👌

If i was a Melbourne supporter i would be angry with Oliver. They are playing finals and winning that game if the real Oliver turned up this year.
Yep.
Step Brothers Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Crazy round.
Swans looked down and out and on their way to crashing to another loss, pulled it out., fair bit of pluck.
Cats found a way way from home.
Giants in a boilover vs a Lions side you thought was guaranteed top two.
Kangas had it in their hands, got snatched away by the Eagles.
Port in a nail biter over the Dees despite Macy's heroics.
Suns somehow win despite the opposition having Ten scoring shots in the final quarter.
And the ladder implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back