Game Day 2024 Round 22 Discussion - 🏆 SEMI FINALS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1694/15

Line up for SBS is Walsh, Sinclair, Steele, Marshall, Phillipou, Dawson and Bont.

I will probably roll the dice on Bont as my captain as I am up against some kent in one of my semi finals who has Xerri captain.

Bont the most likely one of my remaining players that can match his score or get close to it.

rocker_oz33 they put it to the Seinfeld theme:

shocked jerry seinfeld GIF

Make it stop

17/2135 (Gawn C)

Walsh, Moore, Steele, Bont and English to come

I'll be fuming if I don't get 2600+

SC fish, tight one in our Tragics h2h
My Walsh + 24 points vs your Dawson

2245/18 C. Suspect there will be a few scores over 2800 this week. I'm hoping I can get my first 2600 but knowing my luck one of the Kent's will put a stop to that real quick.

Port win, Sir Ken solidifies his position, Melb get a better draft pick, Essendon lose with a kick after the siren by a player Melb would have had if the AFL hadn’t changed the draft rules for 4 minutes.

What an evening. What a gift._

Oh this season is just ❤️

except for SC 😢

Nelso come on. Stop denying what is right in front of you. It’s time to give Sir Ken #fivemoreyears

IMG_6749.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6748.jpeg
    IMG_6748.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 7
HI all, i have 4 trades and 280,000 to spend, can anyone help with some ideas to improve, i wish to use 2 trades this week.

ta and good luck evryone.
Yes. I am happy to. That’s what we’re all about on this board.

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17/1936

Looking like this could be my best round so far. Helped by the unusual suspects Darcy Jones, Pickett and Rowell scoring well (if only Trivers followed suit)

Walsh, Steele, Rankine, Red Richards and Captain Bont to come.

343 & Curnow (or 67 if late out)
vs
Moore, McKay, NWM & Dale

Going to be close. Who wins?

Proj 2,509
1,904 with Curnow, Walsh, Steele, Bont x2 and English to come

Anyone thinking they're in the running for the weekly this week would need a projected above 2800. Going to be some massive scores. I'm projected 2646 with a Rivers 45 and Naicos 66. Change those out for Kerch and Houston and that becomes 2800+. Someone will have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back