Game Day 2024 Round 22 Discussion - 🏆 SEMI FINALS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/2 saints vs tigers.
Haven’t seen a minute of it.
Sinc ✅
Steele 🫤

I did see Steele had 8 touches with 16 minutes to go in second to obviously went MIA.

They both seem to finish strong so hopefully that happens again. 👍

Christ, Hawkers must have given the Blues a fair old touch-up.
After the Giants faltered a bit, I had the Blues down as a solid chance to be in the GF.
Do Blues fans reckon it's due to TDK going down?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like I’m going a little hysterical here with my SC finals on the line and $1000 and needing Rankine to get under 105. Feels like he gets 10 points for just looking at it and doesn’t lose any points for his multitude of clangers. Meanwhile it felt like Moore was getting 2 points for marks and effective kicks. Got to love SuperCoach 😂

And Nank letting Marshall do as he pleases. Another year finishing on top and making straight sets exits :love:

Just to put it out there, she seems like a good egg and if she isn't the flagbearer at the closing ceremony, we've lost our way as a nation.
Just putting this out there....
20240811_093054.jpg

And Nank letting Marshall do as he pleases. Another year finishing on top and making straight sets exits :love:
Easiest way to avoid straight sets is to not qualify for finals in the first place.
Switch on, Scythedog.
(Rough, sucks when it goes to the proverbial at exactly the wrong time, sums up league play.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back