Game Day 2024 Round 6 Discussion - F*** Bevo & Hinkley & Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gulden being wasted so badly on the wing. Get him either on ball or at half back. Why would you have your best ball user starving out on a wing

All my players firing in this game: C Rowell, Flanders, Heeney, SP Clohesy, Roberts.

And then there's Touk...

suck my dick middle finger GIF

Don't like his new role. Standing outside the 50 during all the repeat stoppages in front of the GC goal?
Yep, noticed it since the bye. Dimma has cut down his CBA and is coming off the HFF instead. Not great. Might have to trade him to a Super Premo later on in the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, noticed it since the bye. Dimma has cut down his CBA and is coming off the HFF instead. Not great. Might have to trade him to a Super Premo later on in the season.
Weird use of a good player. Suns have a dozen players around the stoppage. I bet none of them would be as good as Miller at getting their hands on the ball and having a quick snap at goal. Instead Miller is waiting for the Swans dump kick outside 50?

Howes > Graham to Def E > Roberts to Mid E > Noah

strong " make or break my season " vibes
Just wrecked my $ cap though.
27 trades and 2 boosts left
Fullscreen capture 21042024 21629 PM.bmp.jpg

Why am i like this ??

My captain Heeney gone missing now too to add to the horror weekend of Zilliams and Stewart injuries and all the shit performances from other premiums FMD.

Anyone else just straight-up not looking at their score for this week now? 🙈 Let me trade already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back