Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a photo of a Hawthorn player having a quiet beer and seemingly watching the Ports v Cats game at a local watering hole. Not great but can't verify legitimacy.

Channel 7 said it’s Ginni and he’s got Sam’s permission. Don’t see the problem - he’s a prime athlete I’m sure a parma and a pot aren’t going to knock him off his game.

Weightman has been working with club psychologist about playing on Hardwick who tore him apart last year.
Is Cody Weightman generally considered a good player? I've only really watched the dogs against Hawthorn so i actaully have never seen him touch the ball. I think the closest he got was bouncing of Newcombe's shoulder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No matter the outcome, the pack of 2024 will be remembered for a long time. Ginnivan, cmac, wizard, aa moore, bruest have made one of the most fun forward lines to watch in a while with chol and dear also taking crazy launches, and an occasional appearance or bag from sicily or hardwick
The ratpack of 2024 will be remembered.

No big deal our older brigade in Gunners and Punky are pretty much the same as Duryea. The thing with our kids expressing themselves it’s a celebration among the boys just having fun. They aren’t antagonistic or being disrespectful to their opponents.
To be fair to the Dogs players, they're not really slamming the boys for doing it. It's all hyperbole from the article writer.

They weren't saying 'the Hawks need to stop celebrating' as in, the celebrations are pathetic and disrespectful.

They were saying 'if we stop the Hawks from scoring, there'll be no celebrations - and the Dogs will win'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back