Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginni plays better when he’s under pressure, especially when his club supports him. He’s ticked both boxes.

They can’t go with all our smalls for 4 quarters, stay close enough and we’ll run them in to the ground. Not playing in the little tin shed this week.

Vindicated? Sounds like a mountain in Bali which is what the Pies players are probably climbing right now 😂
De Goey in Bali, oh no ...

Yeah all Ginnivan had to do was sexually assault someone during preseason and Collingwood wouldn't have given a shit, truly a club that knows how to discipline players. I would be annoyed watching him kick goals against Hawthorn but I can't imagine being that salty about someone your own club forced out, he's not a crook or anything.

For every Burgoyne you'll have a Lake (though come to think of it he got locked up after he retired ...), I'd bet he went to a pub before a GF once or twice. It's all just noise, it doesn't matter.

Ginni mind games are next level. I love the man for wearing Hawks to let us know things are so much better in 2024.

He’ll light it up tomorrow night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a bit worried that Ned Reeves is named as one of our emergencies.

I was surprised he didn't come in as a second ruck, as Meek will have to ruck all game.

As Nash will be needed to play midfield all game if he becomes the second ruck our midfield without Day will become weaker again.

Who was the Irish player who the journos rotated cos he was playing over there in the off season.

All the while Nash played a few games with hawthorns blessing ‘helps him keep fit’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back