Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else remember, years back, Chris Scott coming up to Hartlett and doing something similar during one of the quarter breaks? Nothing happened to him.

How’s Brereton’s tirade this morning. Boy. Clarkson has made a career of it and we never heard this sort of vitriol from any of these guys.

Amazing, not, that it’s all Hawthorn people making such a song and dance of it. Hodge, Lewis, Brereton, Mitchell, Sicily.
So funny all this dribble coming from some of the dirtiest pigs ever to play the game.
Too bad so sad.

So funny all this dribble coming from some of the dirtiest pigs ever to play the game.
Too bad so sad.
The people who embraced the unsociable culture because it meant premierships. As soon as little, old Port do it, it’s scandalous and a sign of weakness and a poor representation our club.

Posters complain (rightly) Ken’s piss weak and is too nice to the opposition but when he shows some fight he should shut up.
Anyway I strongly believe last night was the best thing Ken has done in his time at the club.
All the hate we are getting is fantastic, takes me back to the good old days🤪
Agree. We were Port Adelaide last night. None of this meek, taking it up the a*se stuff we have seen for years. Hawks deserved it & finally Ken delivered. Loved it.

So Sicily is allowed to stand up for his team mates but the Port Coach is not allowed to stand up for his team and SA? Jack Ginnivan opened the box and Hawthorn should remember that.

Sexting, illicit drug use and now this. Jack Ginnivan is building up quite a CV.

So Sicily is allowed to stand up for his team mates but the Port Coach is not allowed to stand up for his team and SA? Jack Ginnivan opened the box and Hawthorn should remember that.

Sexting, illicit drug use and now this. Jack Ginnivan is building up quite a CV.

Good comment, spot on accurate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol this is really

a) highlighting just how many hawthorn aligned media there are and
b) shitposting for I, but not for thou.
c) how ****ing upset the hawks are they lost
d) the vic bias is very real we don't need the mask slipping to see that, but this makes it humorously obvious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back