Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. And those were so comprehensive that the cheating camlaigners had no choice but to pay them. Cheating pieces of shit.
What's even more enthuriating was the last 2 minutes of complete ruleless footy where the umpires aren't calling anything. Throws, HTB, pushes, blocks, holding the man no longer existed.

Also What's with the 36 minute final term? Was there shenanigans in the timing room or something? I read someone made comment about a timing disparity between the TV and the Kennedy 5 minute warning on the electronic billboards.

Honestly what is with this "won't somebody think of the children" Maude Flanders esq pearl clutching happening with Ginnivan and Ken.

They're both adults? It's just words.

I don't take issue with what Ken did really at all, Jacks a cocky campaigner and when it doesn't break his way he's gotta get used to copping some flak...or more-so his coach and captain do.

Strange world.
In fairness to him, Ginnivan wasn't the one having a cry after the game. Sicily, Hodge, Lewis and co come out of this whole thing looking a lot worse than Ginnivan if you ask me. Hypocritical sooks.

Two quick things, Richos commentary around the two dangerous tackle goals the Hawks got in second was good, thought he's always called things fairly straight and saying this is a final you can't call nothing incidents like that was spot on.

JHF is our spiritual captain now and our captain in waiting, the way he carries himself, his will to win, the first to have words with the oppo in defence of our guys, even his interview during the week on 7 talking about training not being upto scratch etc. He's just got it in spades, can't wait till he's skip, sorry Connor.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Still immature in handling certain situations. Once he matures a bit more and sorts that out then yes.

The news reporting that the Lachie Jones tackle will be looked at by the AFL.

Yeah but there was no outcome.

This is one of those ones that gets cleared if you’re a vic team in finals.

The fact he played on and nothing eventuated says you think he’d be fine.

Depends if the VFL want to punish us for Hinkley

Not enough love for the game by Butters. If you have ever had broken/bruised ribs you will know how painful it is just to draw a deep breath let alone go out and do what he did.

Secondly, I have been in the sack Hinkley camp but you can't question the bond he has with the players and the passion he brings. It was evident last night and also last year when he went off in defence of JHF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club should sack Hinkley for bringing the club in disrepute.

Hinkley approached Hawks forward Jack Ginnivan after the three-point win and was then involved in a tense exchange with opposition captain James Sicily that continued as the teams lined up for Luke Breust's guard of honour.

SF2PAHa24SR08696-COPY.jpg

I try not get too involved with criticising oppo players, but Ginnivan and Chol are two of the most up their own clackers blokes I have seen in a very long time.

The first named is an annoying little campaigner but he does have some ability and from memory was in collingwood's flag team, but the other just prances around like a show pony, is at his 3rd club in not a lot of years and has done less than S F A at AFL level, so it won't surprise me greatly if within a few more seasons he is prancing to the knacker's yard.

Honestly if you are gonna shoot ya mouth be prepared for it to come back. Maybe Hawthorn should tell him to reel it in abit. Did they not watch how the Rochele thing unfolded..

I feel sorry for Sack Hinkley flag flyers still not being able to enjoy an incredible win.
Id like to see Ginnivan come down to the Alberton for a Parmi and say g'day to the locals. Next time

I try not get too involved with criticising oppo players, but Ginnivan and Chol are two of the most up their own clackers blokes I have seen in a very long time.

The first named is an annoying little campaigner but he does have some ability and from memory was in collingwood's flag team, but the other just prances around like a show pony, is at his 3rd club in not a lot of years and has done less than S F A at AFL level, so it won't surprise me greatly if within a few more seasons he is prancing to the knacker's yard.
Happy someone called Chol out. Reckon Watson will be there too. His arrogance is sickening.

Id like to see Ginnivan come down to the Alberton for a Parmi and say g'day to the locals. Next time
He would, to be fair. Hasn't turned his Instagram comments off like the Temu Ginnivan who runs around for the Crows (or to be more accurate, the Crows SANFL side).

I could only watch Q1. After that, I took the kids to school, walked the dogs, and argued with my wife (today is our Anniversary, and apparently this means I shouldn’t be trying to watch football).
I'm with your wife on this one. You shouldn't be watching a football match from some obscure league on the other side of the world on your anniversary.

Really though Ginnivan's comments were not directly aimed at Ken or the team, he was just confident that with the hawks flying and his opponents getting a smashing by the Cats, that his team would be flying to Sydney.

Ken as a senior coach that just won a final by the skin of his teeth should have left it alone, their team was just put out of the finals, of course they will be emotionally upset. Although it couldn't have happened to a better bunch of campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2024 SF - win v. Umpires (Hawks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back