State of Origin 2024 State Of Origin | Vic Country Team Thread

Which Town/City should host the Vic Country Team in Series XIX?

• Boolite (Wimmera)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pimpinio (Wimmera)

• Rich Avon (Wimmera)

• Nertherby (Wimmera)

• Glenorchy (Wimmera)

• Rupanyup (Wimmera)

• Deakin Reserve, Shepparton (Gouldburn)

• Cobram (Gouldburn)

• Katamatite ( Gouldburn)

• Hexham (Great South Coast)

• Melville Oval, Hamilton (Great South Coast)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct, they are 2 of the (1, 2, 3...) 17 options we have.

With Fish Creek locked in, we have:
Wimmera RegionGoulburn RegionGreat South Coast RegionMallee RegionBarwon Region
BooliteDeakin Reserve, SheppartonHexhamCorackGellibrand
ServicetonCobramMeville Oval, HamiltonForrest
MarnooKatamatite
Pimpinio
Halls Gap
Rich Avon
Netherby
Glenorchy
Rupanyup

Now it appears I can't put up a poll at the top of this thread, and this will double-up as a test to see if these new tagging powers work.

Wosh Robertio A Swallow Pie 4 Life FootyGuy13 manangatang ClarkeM Mobbs Pickitt Elton Johns Wig GotTheGoodes brahj Tigerturbulance croweater 41 Broken BallaratBulldog Jabba73 Headless AnUltimateRessie Frothies Mcveigh Ocha905 cats2rise tigland haydo ant555 Knifey Spoony DERO royboy2 Supersuns cats_09 Pamcake1 SpecialBruce TheGoatBaron

I would like you to vote on which of the above towns the Victoria Country team should play at this series. You will have minimum 1 vote, maximum 2 votes to decide this. Poll ends whenever I get yelled at more to get venues finalised.
You can pm me with your poll wishes and I can get it up for you :)

MarnooKatamatite
Pimpinio
Halls Gap
Rich Avon
Netherby
Glenorchy
Rupanyup

Now it appears I can't put up a poll at the top of this thread, and this will double-up as a test to see if these new tagging powers work.

Wosh Robertio A Swallow Pie 4 Life FootyGuy13 manangatang ClarkeM Mobbs Pickitt Elton Johns Wig GotTheGoodes brahj Tigerturbulance croweater 41 Broken BallaratBulldog Jabba73 Headless AnUltimateRessie Frothies Mcveigh Ocha905 cats2rise tigland haydo ant555 Knifey Spoony DERO royboy2 Supersuns cats_09 Pamcake1 SpecialBruce TheGoatBaron

I would like you to vote on which of the above towns the Victoria Country team should play at this series. You will have minimum 1 vote, maximum 2 votes to decide this. Poll ends whenever I get yelled at more to get venues finalised.
Gellibrand sounds like a question Tigerturbulance asks at the wrestling.

Halls Gap and I’ll shout everyone an ice cream in a waffle cone (get the bubblegum you’ll have blue poo the next day) and a pint from Paper Scissors Rock

MarnooKatamatite
Pimpinio
Halls Gap
Rich Avon
Netherby
Glenorchy
Rupanyup

Tag worked!

I like the idea of Forrest.

MarnooKatamatite
Pimpinio
Halls Gap
Rich Avon
Netherby
Glenorchy
Rupanyup

1. Corack

2. Halls Gap

If we play in Halls Gap we'll be showering the roo shit off us for days!
You should play cricket there when the poo hardens up and hurts to dive on.

Just remember you get an ice cream which should counter roo poo. And just imagine the metro wannabe Vics trying to play in it. Huge home ground advantage

MarnooKatamatite
Pimpinio
Halls Gap
Rich Avon
Netherby
Glenorchy
Rupanyup

Boolite sounds like something allowed at the golf.

Deakin Reserve at Shepparton might frighten the snobs from the city too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Halls Gap and I’ll shout everyone an ice cream in a waffle cone (get the bubblegum you’ll have blue poo the next day) and a pint from Paper Scissors Rock
just voted for Halls Gap, being from Hamilton I used to camp and get on the piss all the way through the Grampians, love the area

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin 2024 State Of Origin | Vic Country Team Thread

Back