List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was unhappy with an employer and it leaked out, then the boss came out and said under no circumstances would he let me leave for 5 years… I think I’d be even more pissed off no?

Sure say that you have no interest in trading him out. But to say under no circumstances will he be anything other than a Melbourne player for the next 5 years?

Sounds like a thinly veiled dig at trac

Give it time and someone will unironically float the idea of Dustin Martin as a trade. Not a DFA.

"We're talking a top 5 player in the whole league pick 2 with their 2nd rounder coming back isn't unreasonable I mean we talking Dusty here imagine the knock on for other players wanting to join us".

Bookmark it.
we march em to the PSD round here.

Its 4D chess by melbourne here. Its really smart. They’ll get way overs for all their players so they can rebuild and have another tilt. **** em.

Its obviously a good draft if melbourne want into it. Multiple top 10’s or first round picks would be.

Richmond can give em up. Remember Tassie is around the Corner. Dont want to be bottoming out or mid table
Yeah. 29 years is too old to be giving up pick 2 or more for, especially with his current injury.
If it's Mac Andrew or Finn Callaghan under 25 type talent I'd have no issue as you'd have them for 10 years.
I think he stays at Dees. If he agreed to a trade you'd think it would be to a team like GC or Hawks.

Its 4D chess by melbourne here. Its really smart. They’ll get way overs for all their players so they can rebuild and have another tilt. **** em.

Its obviously a good draft if melbourne want into it. Multiple top 10’s or first round picks would be.

Richmond can give em up. Remember Tassie is around the Corner. Dont want to be bottoming out or mid table
Melbourne are brilliant. While Dodoro struts around with a Just For Men rinse, gold chain, top button undone and tight pants with a manner that would scare off a seasoned used car salesman..

.. I reckon Melbourne turn up like the woman in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, dropping things, acting all over the shop and constantly saying "oh you guys are so smart, I'm just a silly little list manager."

Before you know it they've:

Turned your 1st rounder into Kosi and Rivers..

Taken your 206cm 22yo ruckman and a draft pick for a guy who was going to retire otherwise, only to offload the ruckman a couple years later after an output of SFA for a round 2 pick..

Taken your No.1 key forward for a 2nd rounder that you turn into a drunk BMX riding podcaster..

And finally take a 3rd tall utility off your hands for the princely sum of 1 x Jordan "is that Gys on your pants lol" Gysberts.

You should need full board sign off to even have a coffee with a Melbourne staff member if you have any connection to NMFC list management.

Idk about trac wanting out but Melbourne have been a dumpster fire this year.
Constant rumours about coke bear goody.
Joel smith
The whole late out because I would fail a drug test.
Then the doctors leaving trac on field while he needed a hysterectomy.
Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

I'd want out too just quietly.

If I was unhappy with an employer and it leaked out, then the boss came out and said under no circumstances would he let me leave for 5 years… I think I’d be even more pissed off no?

Sure say that you have no interest in trading him out. But to say under no circumstances will he be anything other than a Melbourne player for the next 5 years?

Sounds like a thinly veiled dig at trac

If it is just one player the club can handle it, if it is more then it is easier to get rid of the coach than it is to find a whole bunch of stars.

Joel smith

Ginger Squirrely Dan GIF by Crave

Joel smith

To say nothing of Oliver going off-the-rails and medicos clearing May to spend half a quarter out on the field with broken ribs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the Herald Sun article on Melbourne

North Melbourne has made a strong play for Viney, whose father, Todd, works at the Kangaroos as a highly-respected football manager.

The Kangaroos are believed to be preparing a lucrative offer and major leadership and onball roles in a bid to land Viney.

Is it Smillie's brutish physicality or Smith's myriad points of difference from our current midfield that you're so enamoured by. :moustache:
haha what i do enjoy is the use of the argument that the draft is a complete gamble, even when you have the literal 2nd pick while apparently a near 30 year old coming back from major injury that incredibly likely means they will never meet their peak again, let alone how much longer they will be able to play football, is not a gamble.

Petracca was a 2nd overall pick, funny that.

haha what i do enjoy is the use of the argument that the draft is a complete gamble, even when you have the literal 2nd pick while apparently a near 30 year old coming back from major injury that incredibly likely means they will never meet their peak again, let alone how much longer they will be able to play football, is not a gamble.

Petracca was a 2nd overall pick, funny that.
Everything’s a gamble innit?

From the Herald Sun article on Melbourne

North Melbourne has made a strong play for Viney, whose father, Todd, works at the Kangaroos as a highly-respected football manager.

The Kangaroos are believed to be preparing a lucrative offer and major leadership and onball roles in a bid to land Viney.
Might tie in with the rumour that LMac is finished. But he is 30 - wouldn't be throwing millions at him.

Has it been confirmed Trac toured our facilities. Or all innuendo??
This 'toured the facilities' bit always makes me laugh. What are they expecting to see?
'Wow, I toured their facilities and they have a gym, showers, ice baths, you get your own locker, a players rest room, doctors and physio rooms. It looked clean and tidy. Didn't smell. Nice view of Arden Street. I have to get there'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back