List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoever we are currently chasing on the Wines/Parker/Macrae type front, I really hope that we are playing hard and smart with them. That kind of player stewarding our midfield would absolutely unleash LDU and his young troop.

Doesn't need heaps of goals, just needs to take contested marks. The bloke has had 3 games this year with be 4+ contested marks.

Comben is our best, is playing back, and only averages 75% of the contested marks that Dixon averages playing forward.

We are not above a guy like him, lol
Don’t worry mate. Put Dixon in a North Guernsey and all of a sudden the masses on here ye will be over the moon. :stern look

I'll say it again. Throw Sam Darcy a 7-8 year contact at 1.2 million a year. Kid is going to be insanely good
Floats beautifully for a mark. It’s insane to think that this guy is, what, 6 foot eight.

Darcy is a third generation Bulldog. There is no way in hell he is leaving the kennel. And I’m not I’d feel completely right poaching him anyway.

Floats beautifully for a mark. It’s insane to think that this guy is, what, 6 foot eight.

Darcy is a third generation Bulldog. There is no way in hell he is leaving the kennel. And I’m not I’d feel completely right poaching him anyway.
Hands and position beyond his years. Will be a force within 2 years. I know full well the chances are less that 1% but not trying wouldn't help us either. Green is a good colour to some

So according to some on this board Rory Lobb is a spud. I'll take him any day.

Watched the majority of the second half tonight and Rory Lobb would transition into our side smoothly . He's really shit house

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Park your thoughts on the spud shed trio of Lobb, Dixon and McInnes.

Big Whisper kicking around we’ve made a pay for an absolute gun KPF. Here’s a hint..

Their name starts with the letter J..

Park your thoughts on the spud shed trio of Lobb, Dixon and McInnes.

Big Whisper kicking around we’ve made a pay for an absolute gun KPF. Here’s a hint..

Their name starts with the letter J..
JUH has signed with the dogs already ….
Jed Walter ? Don’t think so …
Jack Darling ? hope not …
any more clues ?

We could also kiss and make up with Ben Brown if we’re looking at washed up and broken kpf’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back