List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petracca's last four Brownlow finishes are 6th, 6th, 10th and 3rd. And he's a big game, finals player.

You're not going to get him for nothing. He's 28 years old and one of the 10 best players in the comp.

All of the Victorian clubs would make huge offers for him if he was on the market.
No doubt.
I can't think of many Vic clubs attractive to him and with sufficient trade capital .
Doubt there is anything in it but it would be awesome

Some serious hallucinogens have been consumed in the making of that article.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
As soon as I read, Baker will nab them a mid 1st, Rioli 2 x 1st and Bolton even more I stopped reading. Farrrking LOL.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Midweek Tackle have linked us to Nick Haynes from GWS. Apparently, he is off contract and wants to return to Victoria.
The midweek cackle...

3 nobodies talking utter shit.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting for fa puts us against every Victorian club. Doubt we attract hims vs top 8 clubs. Make the offer now when everyone is walking out.
Perfect timing.
Tigers would love pick 1+2
They’ll get that next season and by the looks of it - they’ll be getting a bounty of picks this year already

As a side note.
Wtf are Richmond doing?
Gutting all there experience for hopes and dreams
It'll be interesting, its a massive buyers market atm.
This draft bats so deep many wont give up first rounders easily and then add in that Tassie is coming first rounders have rarely been worth as much as they are right now.
I wouldn't trade Richmond any first rounders unless they were giving up massive overs. Lets face it, they have to dump with the Tassie draft impact and a few other clubs should be following suit. Fringe young player and R2 for R3 swap at best for any of their players.

Errr could this 'big name' be nathan broad instead of Petracca as clarkson mentioned we are back in finals in 2025 and we need some experiences...

dont kid yourselves.
Petracca would walk straight into our best 22 and compete for best on field from day 1.

He probably would assuming his injury isn't career-ending, but Martin and Hawkins probably would to if fit and they are retiring. I have no issue us chasing a-grade players, but you have to be mindful about how much time they have left. The vast majority of trades for old stars I would imagine heavily favour the club getting the draft picks.

The closer we get to 2028, the higher worth is draft pick.

By 2027, picks will be premium, so we could really cash in with some good player to complement a very good team by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back