Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Each year that passes in an opportunity lost for a flag. Getting him in 3 years for a year or 2 is such a waste of time for you guys imo.
He is an icing player not a leader. So many talented small fwds are picked up in the draft and explosive from the get go. You know that..wiz, Rachele, Stephenson in 2018 list goes on.

I was just thinking, we're all going around in circles, if only the great Cleansweep17 could set us straight.

Look I’d really like you guys to win a flag. You’re my favourite under dog team.

Paying 10 and 11 instead of 10 and 18 seems like a minuscule difference for the upside of Bolton. It is overs, but trading in requires paying a premium for good players.

Look I’d really like you guys to win a flag. You’re my favourite under dog team.

Paying 10 and 11 instead of 10 and 18 seems like a minuscule difference for the upside of Bolton. It is overs, but trading in requires paying a premium for good players.
If its so minuscule then why not accept 10 and 18?

Kinda works both ways right?

Each year that passes in an opportunity lost for a flag. Getting him in 3 years for a year or 2 is such a waste of time for you guys imo.

Yup you’re right he is a downhill skier/icing player. That’s exactly why you need him.

You’ve got the cake, but a cake without icing tastes like ass.

I’m confident you guys can get the best out of him like we did years ago. We’ve cooked it recently cause we are shit and have affected his game.

funny face lips GIF by Worcester Warriors

Why don’t west coast just use 24 on baker?
Throw in an F3 if they want to make it a bit more palatable.
He’s OOC - seems pretty damn obvious move to me
It’s pick 26 that will be moved back to around 31 by the time they get to select and Richmond want a first round pick.

Can’t really go PS Draft - Richmond can redraft and keep him for another year.

ND is very rarely used for this type of situation. Added to the fact that Baker wants the club to be adequately compensated.

Yup you’re right he is a downhill skier/icing player. That’s exactly why you need him.

You’ve got the cake, but a cake without icing tastes like ass.

I’m confident you guys can get the best out of him like we did years ago. We’ve cooked it recently cause we are shit and have affected his game.
I don't know what icing you've been exposed to, but most I've had in isolation tastes more like sugar than ass. Maybe check the use-by on yours?

As we are your favourite underdog team..you should know we tread very carefully selling the farm for any player. We have done it in our history so many times WA/non WA big name plates and for the most part lost out. Either due to off field incidents or underperforming after coming over.

We want a deal that’s fair in this super draft, so we don’t look back on it like Eg; Eagles with Kelly or Freo with enter ____ multiple names and think ****kkkkk.

what has not been suggested yet is that Baker sign a one year extension at Richmond and then leaves for west coast in 2025 as a free agent.
He would be 8 years at the tigers then.
They would probably get an end of first round pick for him next year based on compensation.

Now I'm just sad that Caleb et al will be retired by the time any of these draftees make an impact. Forget that Pendles way 9 years older than Caleb is now when Nick Daicos was drafted. That’s different.

Time to trade em all and start fresh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, we're not exactly in a premiership window now. Still lacking finals experience (which we shot ourselves in the foot with). Missing our three most important positional players (Darcy - Ruck, Pearce - KPD, Treacy - KPF) also played a big part.

I don't think Bolton is the difference between a flag and not. I think Bolton + Warner or Pickett or and handy small forward draftee plus a little more experience is closer to it. Going too hard for Bolton this year drastically hinders our ability to close that gap. You're making WAY too much of the time issue for us considering we're still one of the youngest lists in the competition.

Come to the table or miss your own window to rebuild.

Now I'm just sad that Caleb et al will be retired by the time any of these draftees make an impact. Forget that Pendles way 9 years older than Caleb is now when Nick Daicos was drafted. That’s different.

Time to trade em all and start fresh.
Yep, blow it up.

We should be able to get all of the first and second round in this draft if we put literally everyone up for trade. Even Simpson and Co for 2023. It's too late for them.

In what humpty dumpty world is the diff between #11 and #18 miniscule?
Troubling maths for Tigerland...and of course, if it is, why wouldnt you just take it?
This is the wet season innit.
But you got me Cleaner, you ARE a tease, so cheeky.

10+11 to GC for 6+13
6 for Bolton
GC 10+change for Rioli
Keep 13,18,30 for draft

possibly a sweetener needed to GC like 30 or F2

So let’s just think this through here.

Richmond are going to take a deal that’s is objectively worse than what is currently on the table?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back