Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, there is plenty of growth within our players that can be brought to the forefront in 2025.
On the other hand we don't have many players who are in decline. Fyfe and Walters definitely fit into that category. JOM and Aish are on the cusp of being pushed out. It's brutal but the sooner we find replacements for all four of them the better.
I think the reality is that none of those four were great contributors in 2024 and there are already replacements in the pipes.

It probably wouldn't take much for many of us to nominate three internal changes that realistically would not only have us playing finals, but in the top 4 this year.

Here's three off the top of my head. Could come up with others too...

• Amiss having an extra preseason
  • O' Driscoll developing to be a regular midfield option (not to mention continuity across the season)
  • Johnson feeling more at home at the level and the resultant composure improvement

If one of Cox/Pearce/McDonald had an injury free run this year we finish top 4 IMO.

Richmond have so much riding on next week.

Is it worth WC, GC and Freo having a chat and agreeing that all 3 won't cave on their best offer close of trade Tuesday? If all 3 clubs hold their ground on Baker/Rioli/Bolton surely Richmond start to sweat and get the deals done Wednesday morning?

Richmond have so much riding on next week.

Is it worth WC, GC and Freo having a chat and agreeing that all 3 won't cave on their best offer close of trade Tuesday? If all 3 clubs hold their ground on Baker/Rioli/Bolton surely Richmond start to sweat and get the deals done Wednesday morning?
Baker is the interesting one. He’s worth pick 20-25 yet somehow he’s being talked about in the 10-15 bracket.

Baker is the interesting one. He’s worth pick 20-25 yet somehow he’s being talked about in the 10-15 bracket.

And how is Rioli worth more than Houston or Bailey Smith? Pick 6 for Rioli should have been done days ago, that's a great deal for Richmond.

I hope Baker knows now what a dumb organisation he is walking into. A banged up Barass nearly 29, 14 is a fair offer. Should have taken it dropped if for Baker and a future 3rd back and walked away. But they just acted like dumb campaigners and tried to be smart arses

I hope Baker knows now what a dumb organisation he is walking into. A banged up Barass nearly 29, 14 is a fair offer. Should have taken it dropped if for Baker and a future 3rd back and walked away. But they just acted like dumb campaigners and tried to be smart arses
You’re just hating to hate. 14 by itself is not a fair offer for Barrass 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way people are talking about this draft, you can draft a Liam Baker in about round 3 so hope we don't lose all 3 firsts

Part of the deal. 10 11 for Bolton 18 for Baker.
Don’t care it’s a shit deal.
Don’t want little Liam anywhere near the club now

FFS how many “top blokes/good characters , home by 9 ,short back and sides players do you want??

If the rest of the squad can’t get behind the likes of Andy,Caleb, Hayden, JT , Fyfe, JOM ,Walters for driving standards etc then I suggest there’s a major flaw in the coaching/ management set up

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back