Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

They could have had 14 for Barrass, therefore baker, and kept 3.
I think this is the biggest kicker in all of it ….
And what would burn WC supporters the most
I mean they clearly wanted more for barrass but it was basically having to give up an extra f3 for that deal…. So once hawks became pricks you don’t then trade out of spite yourself….

It’s the absolute epitome of jumping the shark

I'm thankful to the Eagles for saving us from paying way too much for Baker. I'm also reserving judgement in case we end up paying 10 and 11 for Bolton. That would be at GCS levels. I do think Bolton will be an excellent pickup though.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

If we pay 10 and 11 it’s not the end of the world. But it would be nice to stay ahead of wce in the draft in case Bo Allen is available. The last thing I want to hear is how WCE drafted “a gem right under the noses of Fremantle” and suddenly the narrative is how savvy WCE are.

was fired by north with only one year on the job though.
Under Rhys Shaw?
Eyebrow Raise GIF

If we pay 10 and 11 it’s not the end of the world. But it would be nice to stay ahead of wce in the draft in case Bo Allen is available. The last thing I want to hear is how WCE drafted “a gem right under the noses of Fremantle” and suddenly the narrative is how savvy WCE are.
They can have him. Nothing against him, but there's no need for him here

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just do the Bolton trade and put us out of our misery waiting. So lame that it was supposed to be one of the first completed and we're still waiting for it.
It was never going to be one of the first mate. It was always going to drag, always. It's essentially going the exact way it's suppose to

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back