Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

No it doesn't and I hate that it's thought of in this way. The academy picks are not accessible anyway so they do not count as picks. The only way they get picked is if the destined team refuses to match the bid and how often does that happen?
They do based on his mock draft.

Genuinely don't understand what WCE are doing.

I mean if you're going to bring in players like Baker/Owies to try to bounce back up why are you trading away key players like Barrass or even Jek Derling.

If you're going to load up for Chad next year the Barrass thing is just weird, he's probably one of their most important players.
With a new coach in place would have thought they would be trying to convince Barrass to stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just cant see us trading entirely out of a super draft. Id be very hesitant.

• Will Chad Warner choose us?
  • North Melbourne have got to bounce up the ladder sometime. Could it be next year?

They have just traded in Jack Darling who is no longer going to get his soft free kicks 30 metres out.
North still bottom 4 - 5 next year.

Hold that pick 11 ....if we can get Bolton and Berry that ticks a lot of boxes.

I am being greedy, but a player like Hannaford at 25 or .. would compliment the other two very well, and allow them to get up the ground more.

Bolton Treacy Jackson
Berry Amiss Hannaford

Not sure how we fit in Sturt, Switta and Frederick but that would be a good problem to have.

Jade Rawlings the fellow who blanketed Stephen Hill so well Humphrey has nightmares about his nose resting on his shoulder?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back