List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally different position , as a forward he is leading up so he can get away with being a bit shorter , as a back chasing tail he is not tall enough to jump over someone to spoil the mark
Not sure his jump off two feet will be helpful in that role either.

Membrey as a backman - he's never shown any ability to play on someone. Defenders like to get free to help, but even Battle shuts down an opponent some of the time.
We wouldn't know as he has only always gone back as a spare when we were under siege,

What is it with Bombers supporters wanting our compo picks?
hope this doesnt bring YODA back to our board,dont think i could live through another couple months of being told how great shiel is for our battle compo pick,maybe this year he will throw stringer in and include our 2nd round pick as well

hope this doesnt bring YODA back to our board,dont think i could live through another couple months of being told how great shiel is for our battle compo pick,maybe this year he will throw stringer in and include our 2nd round pick as well
Delusional, they are..

Lots of copium going on. If we lose Battle and let Howard go, we are fools.

Caminiti is a forward not anything like Jones and our only truly elite line will be wrecked by losing the only key back we have with Howard.
Hope I am wrong, but really think it is a bad move.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Caminiti is a forward not anything like Jones and our only truly elite line will be wrecked by losing the only key back we have with Howard.

We won't lose both Doug and Battle. It's not happening.

One yes, two is definitely a bad move.

What is it with Bombers supporters wanting our compo picks? They really don’t understand how free agency works, do they? We lose the player so we get the pick. And how about if you want to offload Shiel we’ll take him and your first rounder for a packet of chips plus you pay his salary.
Straight swap for Seb. In a separate deal they give us their first and a F2 for Paton. That’s all the talk with those in the know. But then we give our F1 for Goldy so that Marshall can play for St Kilda at FB in between his international travel as Essendon’s new Head of International Recruiting and chief barista. Hird will be our physio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what we gain from delisting Hayes?? He's not drawing a huge salary, and if he gets a good run with this body, he's more than handy backup.

At 29 come round 1 next year, we're not building our next generation around him, but I struggle to see how he doesnt keep a list spot for 2025

We're at that stage hanging around the middle of the ladder, where a few less-than-popular list decisions need to be made if we want to start climbing up the ladder and getting deep into finals. We don't want to end up like the Richo days of being neither here nor there, and persisting with the ordinary.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back