List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we just give Melbourne next year's fourth rounder to avoid the issue entirely?
We can but they have to agree - it's rare (eg: Monfries) but has happened before. Problem is if they decide they want more.

If that’s the case he could be in for a rude awakening when pre season starts. I don’t think Sam Mitchell would be the type to go easy on players.
And if adhering to higher standards was the reason he left he can disappear as far as I’m concerned. Go through the motions somewhere else.
I don't think it's the case of adhering to higher standards.

RTB might rub him the wrong way. We have all had those managers who just piss you off.

Sam Mitchell might have a different vision to achieving those high standards to RTB.

It's mostly just guesswork and theories at this point.

Don’t mind laverde as a replace and watching the dons a bit this year he is definitely comparable. Unsure why the dons wouldn’t offer him a contract and think he could play Josh’s role is our system quite well.
Would be happy to give him a year
Laverde was one of Trout's favourites. He wanted to draft him but was over ruled. He was obsessed with him. He tried to get him to the club twice in subsequent years, fortunately without success, so he was willing to pay a high price for a VOP.

For those reasons alone, it is a definite no from me and should be from the entire club. We've only just cleansed the club of the Elshaug stain.

Last edited:

Screw you guys.
Im saying let's bring oliver in.

He can't be all that cooked.... and ross won't let him get away with murder like goodwin.

Petracca staying probably came on the proviso that they ship clarry off for peanuts to whoever wants him.
So he'll be cheap as hell.

Plus the cap is going up 25%- so his million bucks a year is only like 850k now.

Ross can turn that little junkie into a brownlow medalist in our 2027 premiership year.

Who's with me??!!

Lonely Season 6 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Screw you guys.

He can't be all that cooked.... and ross won't let him get away with murder like goodwin.

Petracca staying probably came on the proviso that they ship clarry off for peanuts to whoever wants him.

Plus the cap is going up 25%- so his million bucks a year is only like 850k now.

Ross can turn that little junkie into a brownlow medalist in our 2027 premiership year.

Who's with me??!!

IP-Blog-Template-2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only reason a player on a long term big contract gets traded is because they have a problem , no matter how you look at it.
Oliver
Petracca
Grundy
Stephenson
Lobb

Would love a in form Oliver but he has problems and they could easily get out of control and is the drama worth it.

Screw you guys.

Who's with me??!!

I think trac is just going in for more $$$

Is a very good player but when he thinks he is bigger than the club he has a problem.
Some of these players don't realize they are part of a team.
It appears his “brand” has become more important to him than the team.

Battle was underrated. He’ll be hard to cover. Even when Richo was coaching I remember him going down back in an inter club match and he was playing intercept back. Was best on ground by heaps. If we have a better midfield hopefully the loss is offset by less ball coming in fast.
“Now you're just somebody that I used to know”

HxJ1gYe.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back