USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a matter of time till they are voting for heads in jars like in Futurama

View attachment 2039772

I used to want Slurm as a kid.

Also
Hungry Space GIF by audreyobscura

Inflation down under 3 %

No doubt Trump will be congratulating Kamala :)

Inflation down under 3 %

If you just turn it upside-down, then the KAMABLA CRASH is on folks.

Inflation down under 3 %

How can you left wingers not see that inflation is going down because the market thinks Trump will win and is scared of what he will do to control inflation, so it's self regulating already.

' even the stock market wants me back , my interview with Egon was viewed by 1billion people , thats the largest numbers bigly numbers that Eldon has seen he said I was a godsend and the stock market responded bigly '
1723683949843.png

Fox is going to be in a bind if Trump loses. Fox heads are in a bit of a panic because they know he is behind.

But fanatical Maga still believe he is winning easily.

So, they will go the big steal again, and believe it fervently, but Fox, who has actually been reporting negative poll numbers, how do they cover that.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

the improvement in the polls for the democrats has been excellent but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. The polls arent yet back to where they were when clinton lost to trump and there is still 3 months to go. Either are probably equal chance of winning at this point.
The question is though - can Trump pivot?

Trump has spent 6 years on his Biden routine, and he has about a week to come up with a Kamala Harris routine. And he is flailing. He cannot do it. He is too lazy, too old and there is no material to work with.

Nikki Haley is actually pretty good in those videos above - but that is obviously not what MAGA is. MAGA's entire identity is endless whining.

It was Weinstein the interviewer who used the phrase.

I, for once actually agree with the broad point of the conversation (I read full interview, not just the gotcha headline) that culturally we’re better off when families stay connected over multiple generations despite prevailing capitalist values suggesting everyone gets back to work as quickly as possible & pay for childcare.

But the language is strange (describing it as an unadvertised “feature” of marrying into an Indian family.
You cannot agree with this quote - “that's the whole purpose of the postmenopausal female in theory”

It is horrendous misogony

Trump has spent 6 years on his Biden routine, and he has about a week to come up with a Kamala Harris routine. And he is flailing. He cannot do it. He is too lazy, too old and there is no material to work with.

Nikki Haley is actually pretty good in those videos above - but that is obviously not what MAGA is. MAGA's entire identity is endless whining.
Dems are campaigning
Repubs are complaining

I'd bet a lot of money on Nikki Haley replacing Vance....

Go to the big conservative news websites and see if you can find anything about Vance. There's stacks about Walz, but Vance has ceased to exist. He's toast. A complete and utter failure like most of Trump's appointments have been.
Vance is doing fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox is going to be in a bind if Trump loses. Fox heads are in a bit of a panic because they know he is behind.

But fanatical Maga still believe he is winning easily.

So, they will go the big steal again, and believe it fervently, but Fox, who has actually been reporting negative poll numbers, how do they cover that.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fox won’t risk another $700 million dollar lawsuit. They’ll play it safe and report accurately enough to stay out of trouble.

Does any of this stuff even matter to most voters though? Sure the media news cycle love to talk about whether trump has a cool name to dis kamala or not. But in the end it comes back to policy. And biden and harris arent that different on policy. At least not yet. Lets see how harris differs when she starts going more into her policy platform in the coming months. As an example. At the moment both the left and the centre think she leans on their side on the palestine issue. But she is going to have to pick a stance. I hope she goes more left on this issue to be honest but it will turn off the centre. Same problem faces her on immigration policy. And if she picks the more left side of the policy position on these issues it will make it easier for trump to attack her. If she picks the centre side of the argument the base may irrationally turn on her

Last edited:
You cannot agree with this quote - “that's the whole purpose of the postmenopausal female in theory”

It is horrendous misogony

I could if I wanted to argue from the POV of hunter/gatherer stage of human evolution but it’s not a hill I want to die on.

My point was, despite the awful language & implicit misogyny I actually agree culture is stronger in societies where multiple generations of families stay together and raise children.

I don’t think our individualistic, capitalist society is building a better world. In some ways yes but mental health problems are rising at a faster rate than ever & especially amongst younger people so we’re doing something wrong.

Fox won’t risk another $700 million dollar lawsuit. They’ll play it safe and report accurately enough to stay out of trouble.
They only got in trouble last time because they named a company.

They will still push the great steal conspiracy, just won't name private companies.

Telling lies still isn't a crime in US media, only if it's a lie about a company who could then sue you for the impact.

Does any of this stuff even matter to most voters though? Sure the media news cycle love to talk about whether trump has a cool name to dis kamala or not. But in the end it comes back to policy. And biden and harriscarent that different on policy. At least not yet. Lets see how harris differes when she starts going more into her policy platform in the coming months.
It matters that Trump cannot get energy in his campaign. He is simply running the same lines for Harris that he ran for Biden. And they are not working. If people stop listening - and they are - Trump is dead.

The video attached to the below is hilarious. Trump barely changes a word. And they have the nerve to accuse Kamala Harris of repeating her message.
Recycling a speech over and over you say?

You better look away now:

I could if I wanted to argue from the POV of hunter/gatherer stage of human evolution but it’s not a hill I want to die on.

My point was, despite the awful language & implicit misogyny I actually agree culture is stronger in societies where multiple generations of families stay together and raise children.

I don’t think our individualistic, capitalist society is building a better world. In some ways yes but mental health problems are rising at a faster rate than ever & especially amongst younger people so we’re doing something wrong.
But just like the "woman's rights" movement (in the Posie Parker example) has arrived at the position of protecting woman's rights to justify their prejudice against the LBGTI community, Vance has arrived at this position afterwards to justify his horrible misogyny.

Does any of this stuff even matter to most voters though? Sure the media news cycle love to talk about whether trump has a cool name to dis kamala or not. But in the end it comes back to policy. And biden and harris arent that different on policy.
Does it have to be? Its not as if Harris is coming from outside the tent .

I'd bet a lot of money on Nikki Haley replacing Vance....

Go to the big conservative news websites and see if you can find anything about Vance. There's stacks about Walz, but Vance has ceased to exist. He's toast. A complete and utter failure like most of Trump's appointments have been.
Let me guess they are saying Walz is a fan on "big Trans" and he will ensure everyone is trans by 2028?

TBF Pence was actually a solid appointment by Donnie, to get evangelicals onside in 2016. I mean Trump probably considers it a mistake as Pence didn't help him steal the election and wish he was hung outside the Capitol.

the improvement in the polls for the democrats has been excellent but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. The polls arent yet back to where they were when clinton lost to trump and there is still 3 months to go. Either are probably equal chance of winning at this point.
We do need to see more polls, but they are trendng in the right direction at this stage, couldn't of asked for anything better from where the dems were when Biden dropped out.

I think it is close to line ball, but I would have the dems slightly ahead currently, but still a lot can happen.

For comparison how were the polls for biden in 2020 compared to hilary in 2016?

Also we aren't going to see a stupid campaign run where crucial battle ground aren't visited in the period just before the election like Hilary in 2016.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back