USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

If the whole being a convicted felon and 'grabbing the p....' comment doesn't cross the line for them then nothing would.
There is a statement out by a woman describing what Trump and Epstein did to her as a minor.

What Maga did was make up a story about Assange saying he had said he had material about Obama running a paedo ring from the White house. A claim that Wkilileaks has already said is untrue.

This tells you everything you need to know about the media and Maga, actual testimony about Trump engaging in paedophile activities, from someone prepared to swear, their response is to point at Obama/Clinton/Biden/Harris, and say, them too.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is a statement out by a woman describing what Trump and Epstein did to her as a minor.

What Maga did was make up a story about Assange saying he had said he had material about Obama running a paedo ring from the White house. A claim that Wkilileaks has already said is untrue.

This tells you everything you need to know about the media and Maga, actual testimony about Trump engaging in paedophile activities, from someone prepared to swear, their response is to point at Obama/Clinton/Biden/Harris, and say, them too.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
As I said anything could come out such as this pedo accusation and MAGA wouldn't bat an eyelid. Has this been in the mainstream media?

Harris listing the issues with the country is ironic. Does she realise she is the 2nd in charge?
She was listing her solutions and policy at least in an articulate manner and not insulting or bullying people. How do you Trump fans go with him just plainly insulting others and calling them names? Fairly juvenile stuff.

By the way certainly I don't think Harris is perfect but she isn't an intellectual nobody like her opponent.

Actually governing the country (the US) is incredibly difficult given the lack of cooperation on almost everything. And even when a modest change is made - such as Obama’s Affordable Healthcare - it is subject to court challenges and appeals to the vague contents of a dusty document written a few hundred years ago by white men who couldn’t fathom the world we live in today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually governing the country (the US) is incredibly difficult given the lack of cooperation on almost everything. And even when a modest change is made - such as Obama’s Affordable Healthcare - it is subject to court challenges and appeals to the vague contents of a dusty document written a few hundred years ago by white men who couldn’t fathom the world we live in today.
And now Scotus blowing up established precedent and law

Especially since most of those objections arise from partisan BS or sheer bloody-mindedness. It's the same as negative game plans in sports. Ugliness that does not inspire, even when they are overcome.

Last edited:
As I said anything could come out such as this pedo accusation and MAGA wouldn't bat an eyelid. Has this been in the mainstream media?
There was a video of a Dem directly challenging the media about this. Asking, where are the questions, where is the coverage, why are you ignoring it?

brilliant , could put that on any trump property
I assume this will anger those radical centreists, civility libs, "they go low we go high crowd"

My message to any of you is, and I might be sugar coating it but - I hate you with every fibre of my being, and I will make it my lifes mission to ridicule you.

Again the lies continue setting the useful idiots for another Babbitt death

Is that the same guy who stated that voting for a woman turns you into a woman?

I know coherence isn’t a part of Fox “news” items, but what does “burying the samples” even mean? That they’re not publishing the names and addresses of everyone they sampled so your average Joe Bloggs can reperform the poll?

Is that the same guy who stated that voting for a woman turns you into a woman?

I know coherence isn’t a part of Fox “news” items, but what does “burying the samples” even mean? That they’re not publishing the names and addresses of everyone they sampled so your average Joe Bloggs can reperform the poll?
I just get angry when stupes get sucked into the narrative and do something that will get them killed or put in jail for 10 years

Again the lies continue setting the useful idiots for another Babbitt death

The Democrats and other news organisations should start holding Fox to account for even "trivial" bullshit, now and continuously, before they seed another J6 frenzy.

Using this example, make Watters name the polls and the organisation running them, and get him to provide the evidence of their wrong doing to back his claims...which he won't be able to do, and Murdoch's will start fearing a series of financial hits from defamation.

Would be good to see resting-concussion-face have to walk back his lies on-air.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back