USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Biden is fine. Just had one bad day according to Chief
He can be dribbling into his morning coffee and still be a better President than Trump. Compare the records in office, Trump stacks up considerably worse on almost every metric, he was a worse President than a guy that you contend has serious issues with dementia and yet you want him back.

The idea that Trump is somehow out to help the common man is perhaps the most bizarre part of the whole right wing argument.

Nothing Trump does appear to benefit the common man, if it does it’s only because it benefits Trump more.

People cheering on the SCOTUS ruling that the President is above criminal law should be the antithesis of everything these supposed conservatives believe in.

US Politics is cult-like.

He can be dribbling into his morning coffee and still be a better President than Trump. Compare the records in office, Trump stacks up considerably worse on almost every metric, he was a worse President than a guy that you contend has serious issues with dementia and yet you want him back.

You are comparing him to the lowest common denominator… is that what we have stooped to? It’s like choosing between a pedophile and murderer to babysit your kids…..
We should have higher standards than that.

I want neither of them back. I don’t need a hero and villain like many of the manchild in here who won’t feel safe if Biden doesn’t cuddle them to bed every night.

RFK jnr would be steeets better than Trump or Biden. Still imperfect and far from ideal but better than those two. And yet I never hear any of you leftists endorse him over the senile cognitively impaired Biden.

Last edited:
I reckon that if the US/Dems were willing to play the long game that they should have waited until this year and have a younger candidate for POTUS. That way, as you said, Trump and his madness would be out of office next year. Unfortunately, here we are: Trump Biden 2. Also unfortunately, that would mean that if Trump takes office, they'd have to wait until 2028 at the earliest.

Consequence of short-term gain for long-term pain.

Trump's politics is here to stay. You'd be foolish to think that had Trump won in 2020, that the 2024 election would be between two straight-laced old fashioned Republicans and Democrats.

You are comparing him to the lowest common denominator… is that what we have stooped to? It’s like choosing between a pedophile and murderer to babysit your kids…..

I want neither of them back. I don’t need a hero and villain like many of the manchild in here who won’t feel safe if Biden doesn’t cuddle them to bed every night.
That's the choice we're faced with, grim as it might be and it's Biden every day of the week to anyone that isn't caught up in the whole Trump cult. I assume faced with a binary choice like that you'd feel the same.

That's the choice we're faced with, grim as it might be and it's Biden every day of the week to anyone that isn't caught up in the whole Trump cult. I assume faced with a binary choice like that you'd feel the same.
Then why not protest vote for RFK?

Here’s a thought experiment if GOP candidate was RFK with his current policy stance…. Would you still vote for Biden?

I do laugh when I hear the magas claim Biden is the worst POTUS in their history. But then it is quite easy to sway the minds of the voting sheep

Trump didn’t MAGA in his last 4 years what makes supporters think he will in the next 4?

Unless they think he should just be permanent president, banana republic style

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine voting for either of these cretins.
I would vote for a metal rod over Trump at least democracy would still be protected …for all of Biden’s flaws with his age he still has handled the shitstorm after a Trump presidency and still supports human rights.

A Trump presidency would be Nazi German 2.0 with the revenge attacks and stripping away further rights not to mention the shit show globally with what will occur with a Christian Faccist America

RFK jnr would be steeets better than Trump or Biden. Still imperfect and far from ideal but better than those two. And yet I never hear any of you leftists endorse him over the senile cognitively impaired Biden.

Hilarious state of the US summed up right here. The wife of a previously successful politician is a popular vote to become president. No proof she has the ability herself other than sleeping with the guy who did it years ago...
At least Mercedes isn’t being considered in a poll …then again I don’t care do you?

Hilarious state of the US summed up right here. The wife of a previously successful politician is a popular vote to become president. No proof she has the ability herself other than sleeping with the guy who did it years ago...
Nearly worked for Hillary

As much as America deny it and fight against it they really really really want to be a Monarchy and have family succeed them

Even Donnie is angling for Laradoneric

Remove this Banner Ad

Back