USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

He can be dribbling into his morning coffee and still be a better President than Trump. Compare the records in office, Trump stacks up considerably worse on almost every metric, he was a worse President than a guy that you contend has serious issues with dementia and yet you want him back.

You are comparing him to the lowest common denominator… is that what we have stooped to? It’s like choosing between a pedophile and murderer to babysit your kids…..
We should have higher standards than that.

I want neither of them back. I don’t need a hero and villain like many of the manchild in here who won’t feel safe if Biden doesn’t cuddle them to bed every night.

RFK jnr would be steeets better than Trump or Biden. Still imperfect and far from ideal but better than those two. And yet I never hear any of you leftists endorse him over the senile cognitively impaired Biden.

Last edited:
I reckon that if the US/Dems were willing to play the long game that they should have waited until this year and have a younger candidate for POTUS. That way, as you said, Trump and his madness would be out of office next year. Unfortunately, here we are: Trump Biden 2. Also unfortunately, that would mean that if Trump takes office, they'd have to wait until 2028 at the earliest.

Consequence of short-term gain for long-term pain.

Trump's politics is here to stay. You'd be foolish to think that had Trump won in 2020, that the 2024 election would be between two straight-laced old fashioned Republicans and Democrats.

You are comparing him to the lowest common denominator… is that what we have stooped to? It’s like choosing between a pedophile and murderer to babysit your kids…..

I want neither of them back. I don’t need a hero and villain like many of the manchild in here who won’t feel safe if Biden doesn’t cuddle them to bed every night.
That's the choice we're faced with, grim as it might be and it's Biden every day of the week to anyone that isn't caught up in the whole Trump cult. I assume faced with a binary choice like that you'd feel the same.

That's the choice we're faced with, grim as it might be and it's Biden every day of the week to anyone that isn't caught up in the whole Trump cult. I assume faced with a binary choice like that you'd feel the same.
Then why not protest vote for RFK?

Here’s a thought experiment if GOP candidate was RFK with his current policy stance…. Would you still vote for Biden?

He can be dribbling into his morning coffee and still be a better President than Trump. Compare the records in office, Trump stacks up considerably worse on almost every metric, he was a worse President than a guy that you contend has serious issues with dementia and yet you want him back.

I do laugh when I hear the magas claim Biden is the worst POTUS in their history. But then it is quite easy to sway the minds of the voting sheep

Imagine voting for either of these cretins.
I would vote for a metal rod over Trump at least democracy would still be protected …for all of Biden’s flaws with his age he still has handled the shitstorm after a Trump presidency and still supports human rights.

A Trump presidency would be Nazi German 2.0 with the revenge attacks and stripping away further rights not to mention the shit show globally with what will occur with a Christian Faccist America

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFK jnr would be steeets better than Trump or Biden. Still imperfect and far from ideal but better than those two. And yet I never hear any of you leftists endorse him over the senile cognitively impaired Biden.

Hilarious state of the US summed up right here. The wife of a previously successful politician is a popular vote to become president. No proof she has the ability herself other than sleeping with the guy who did it years ago...
At least Mercedes isn’t being considered in a poll …then again I don’t care do you?

Hilarious state of the US summed up right here. The wife of a previously successful politician is a popular vote to become president. No proof she has the ability herself other than sleeping with the guy who did it years ago...
Nearly worked for Hillary

As much as America deny it and fight against it they really really really want to be a Monarchy and have family succeed them

Even Donnie is angling for Laradoneric

At least Mercedes isn’t being considered in a poll …then again I don’t care do you?
Not one bit other than being invested in watching the SRP melt in November when America is made great again. It's hilarious to me

'Biden is in steep mental decline, it's actually quite dangerous and embarrassing'. A perfectly logical sentence, unless you post it here then you get 10 nutcases defending (and cheering) him.

He's living proof it doesn't matter who does that job, it's tokenistic. He isn't capable of thought or decision making so this is proven now, why should anyone care who does the job?

Not one bit other than being invested in watching the SRP melt in November when America is made great again. It's hilarious to me

'Biden is in steep mental decline, it's actually quite dangerous and embarrassing'. A perfectly logical sentence, unless you post it here then you get 10 nutcases defending (and cheering) him.

He's living proof it doesn't matter who does that job, it's tokenistic. He isn't capable of thought or decision making so this is proven now, why should anyone care who does the job?
You do realise they are little more than a figuire head for the administration…I’m not only concerned with Trump but the republicans as a whole clearly don’t want democracy and are actively trying to limited access to voting and other rights

Hate Biden all you want but his administration has proven to be competent and respectful and doesn’t encourage a civil war Christian Faccist regime nigtmare

I do agree that at some level this is correct

But that is when the norms of society are at play

It happened with Reagan when the ship sailed in smooth waters and it is the same today - there is no will to rock the boat. No great agendas at play like there would be with Trumplicans

When Bannon and Stone are openly calling for the removal of all democratic function and are open to a dictatorship then a docile or uncaring President is ideal for them to wreak havoc

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back