USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

see biden should just have trump whacked.

what's the supreme court gonna do? charge him? they can't, he's immune to consequences.
As it stands, Biden doesn't have to give up the Presidency.
Anything he does to remain in power, he now has immunity.
Joe Biden can now send his political opponent to prison.

Last edited:
As it stands, Biden doesn't have to give up the Presidency.
Anything he does to remain in power, he now has immunity.
Joe Biden can now send his political opponent to prison.
What is more perverse is-

He can send Trump to jail but a court can over ride and release.

He could order someone shoot Trump and they will get charged for unlawful killing.

So the people who implement the orders get punished and the position that gives the order would be immune.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kamala isn't a perfect candidate by any means, but she is:

a) alive, thus making her a better option than Biden
b) the person who can most easily pick up the mantle without it being too much of a headache.

I think it means that the funding for the Biden - Harris ticket is still available? Not sure on this but i thought it they got someone other than Harris they'd need to fundraise again, the money raised was for that particular duo.

Either way good luck to the Dems with her in charge (they'll need it), I hope they do another debate in that case, would be hilarious.

Sad state of affairs where the media and supporters are putting more pressure and condemnation towards a old guy to step out of the the race , and nothing directed at a felon and rapist

Amazing to witness the Trunp deluded ****wits stand up for a guy that has dated that he will be a dictator on day one …he will burn everything down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back