USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

I assume it's because conservatives have been called cookers and nut jobs for a period that they didn't feel like speaking up. It's got to the point of ridiculous now they are happy to start talking again maybe or more people are starting to come around to being conservative.
So, snowflakes then? ;)

And it's because they get to shit on Biden; no other reason.
The amount of hysteria in AUS about Trump is absolutely laughable considering it has little effect on them.
Pfft, the USA is the leader of the 'free' world, and Australia's number 1 ally; of course Australians are going to give a shit.

And if you want hysteria, watch Sky News.

We still have four more years my friend.
9c0b5c4439650921d2d982774d6f7e6b.jpg

You can't be posting in this thread like you are and be this information illiterate, you just can't be.

"Abortion is still legal in the US", **** me :drunk:

Abortion is still legal in the US. I’m not sure what reddit thread or Twitter idiot you are reading.

It’s self evident. Name 10 people in the last 12 months who have been charged for having an abortion.

Should be fairly easy given there were over 600k last year.

Abortion is still legal in the US. I’m not sure what reddit thread or Twitter idiot you are reading.

It’s self evident. Name 10 people in the last 12 months who have been charged for having an abortion.

Could you be any more disingenuous?

Abortion providers have been shut down, that's step 1 of the process.

You've got people having to go out-of-state for access to abortion, if they can afford it, and states now trying to criminalise leaving the state to access such healthcare. That's step 2.

Guess what happens once it's a criminal offence to leave the state for an abortion?

Finally accepted Trump's general plans for his next term I assume, thats good. Only had to wade through 4 or 5 levels of deflection :tearsofjoy:

lol, absolutely flailing. I posted a source, and it wasn't reddit or twitter. Are you actually reading this stuff, or just seeing a few trigger words and mashing the keyboard?

Well this will come as a shock to you I'm sure, but you don't perform an abortion on yourself and medical professionals generally shy away from things that could see them criminally prosecuted.

Some states have even threatened legal action for aborting non-viable pregnancies.

Patients themselves are traveling to other states too - well, those who are able to and have the money to do it. For those not so lucky, oh well, better get to work raising your rapist's kid while you start high school

All seems to be going fine, abortion in the US still very legal, nothing to see here :drunk:

Last edited:
The Biden debate disaster has really emboldened the Trumpies here, hasn't it? Even the super cooked are back, along with a few new ones being very vocal.

One thing hasn't changed - they all share the same trait of shameless dishonesty when arguing. It covers for their ignorance, wilful or otherwise, of the facts relating to issues they are arguing.

The Biden debate disaster has really emboldened the Trumpies here, hasn't it? Even the super cooked are back, along with a few new ones being very vocal.

One thing hasn't changed - they all share the same trait of shameless dishonesty when arguing. It covers for their ignorance, wilful or otherwise, of the facts relating to issues they are arguing.

Mate there is nothing more cooker than a North fan.....Pot.Kettle.Black

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So true they can't answer for J6.

The MSNBC/CNN and establishment journalism cover up of Biden's obvious mental decline is a scandal. They all knew.
They arent covering it up. Where are you getting this misinformation from? Numerous commentators on MSNBC and CNN and numerous newspapers including the new york times and the boston globe are calling for biden to step down.

They arent covering it up. Where are you getting this misinformation from? Numerous commentators on MSNBC and CNN and numerous newspapers including the new york times and the boston globe are calling for biden to step down.

No different to all the Fox, OAN and CSpan commentators who called for Trump to stand down when he became a convicted criminal.

Oh wait.

Can a few of the people/investment groups/big corporations who fund the Democrats and give them 100's of millions of dollars can they say we're holding back our /endorsement pledge/donations until you replace the candidate?

Is that illegal? Any laws around political donations in the US like that?

Can a few of the people/investment groups/big corporations who fund the Democrats and give them 100's of millions of dollars can they say we're holding back our /endorsement pledge/donations until you replace the candidate?

Is that illegal? Any laws around political donations in the US like that?
Awesome idea - let’s give more influence to those that care about money and not people. Bravo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back