USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Bidens comments and actions post debate have just reinforced that he is not fit anymore. Staggering that he isnt doing the right thing and stepping down. If he doesnt it will destroy his legacy.
Whom'st to say it isn't already.

Only a matter of time till they are voting for heads in jars like in Futurama

View attachment 2039772

I used to want Slurm as a kid.

Also
Hungry Space GIF by audreyobscura

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Latest poll has all democrat candidates losing to trump. Just not as much as biden would lose.

There is an exception though. Michelle obama. Leads trump 50-39 in polls. I know she desperately doesnt want it, but if she is the only legit person who can beat him then surely considerstions should be made by all parties involved. Doomsday is upon is. Its time for extreme plays.

Latest poll has all democrat candidates losing to trump. Just not as much as biden would lose.

There is an exception though. Michelle obama. Leads trump 50-39 in polls. I know she desperately doesnt want it, but if she is the only legit person who can beat him then surely considerstions should be made by all parties involved. Doomsday is upon is. Its time for extreme plays.

To be fair, none of them are running. I think most Democrats would at least do better than Biden and probably win against this version of Trump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back