USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Again, not everyone speaks tin foil hat and we don’t all hang out on Reddit and Twitter. Not hard to say Jan 6 instead of J6. It’s two extra letters.
Take the L dude you're in a thread about the US election and Trump is running

If you can't work out J6 you should probably stop posting

If you can't work out J6 you should probably stop posting.
Don’t assume that everyone speaks tin foil hat code. Speak English and we are all good.

Unless, the objective is to speak gibberish so nobody can counter the argument. If yes, touché.

Don’t assume that everyone speaks tin foil hat code. Speak English and we are all good.

Unless, the objective is to speak gibberish so nobody can counter the argument. If yes, touché.
I think you've confused abbreviations with conspiracy theories

The second tactic belongs to your friend Donald

WTF is J6?
Can you people stop talking as if every one inhabits the dark spaces of the interwebs that you live inside in.

As an aside, is there any chance we can get some facts on this thread instead of tin foil hat nonsense?
My apologies MPMonkeys I actually watched J6 on fox news regarding j6

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Not all of us speak ‘tin foil hat’. Can you please articulate what you mean going forward. Thanks.

So you have no idea what happened on the day of January 6 2021.

You are being deliberately obtuse and not having a discussion in good faith.

Unless you answer the above question about what occurred at the US Capitol in Washington DC on January 6 2021 AD there is no point engaging any further.

Now you may live in an alternate reality than January 6 is not actually a date that exists or ever exists but in the reality the rest of us inhabit it was quite significant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can't work out J6 you should probably stop posting
I thought you guys were talking about National Construction Code, Section J6, building energy performance requirements.

Hard to see anyone thinking he can survive this now.

Wow, that is news if I had any idea who that is and why it matters. Where do you find this stuff?

But then again, I wouldn't read anything from that x account given their grading:

We rate the Washington Free Beacon Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading and false claims.

2024-07-13_094441.jpg

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back