USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Typical slimey post.
Inferring that I advocate rape.

How are you a mod?
Rapists. He said most of your posts are advocating for rapists, not rape.

It's literally right there in the post you quoted.

Hilarious that your post immediately prior to the one I just quoted is you asking people to articulate what we mean going forward...what he posted (what you quoted) is incredibly clear and articulate; you either lack the mental capacity to understand simple straightforward statements, or you choose to not "understand" or deliberately misinterpret that which makes you look stupid or makes you look like a total campaigner.

Statements of fact:

- Trump is a convicted rapist
- Bruce Lehrmann is a convicted rapist
- Many of your posts advocate for those convicted rapists.

Just trying to articulate what we mean

So, in other words - there is nothing conclusive you can point to. You have no dollar figures, no copies of receipts, nothing. Its all just Twitter, Reddit nonsense.

By the way, Trump issued 237 pardons. The 13th lowest of all Presidents and the 4th lowest since World War 1.
Obama issued 1927 pardons.
Roosevelt holds the record at 3687
Here's a figure for you, $2.4B.

Wasn't all just from putting up the secret service and entourage in his own hotels either, a bit came from foreign countries.

The family seems to have done ok too. There was Ivanka 's little Chinese cash-in, nothing to do with POTUS dad I'm sure

Small fry compared to hubby Jared though, $2B from the Saudis that was initially knocked back by their sovereign wealth fund before MBS personally intervened and pushed it through.

In b4 "tHatS jUst tWiTTer rEdDiT noNsEnSE" :tearsofjoy:

Why do I have to google. You made the accusation, you stump up the facts otherwise you are just wasting my time polluting this thread with wild brain farts.
Like that time I stumped up some facts for you about abortion laws in various US states that weren't from reddit or twitter, and you ignored it completely and accused me of getting talking points from reddit and twitter? Seems to be a bit of a nervous tic for you at this point.

That is, hard to take seriously.

Happy to debate facts but I really have no time for feelings or rumours or something your read on twitter or snapchat or whatever social media you consume.
Incredible. You might even truly believe that lol :drunk:

You're a joke of a poster, mate.

What strange polls. Biden still behind but still within the margin of error.

What strange polls. Biden still behind but still within the margin of error.

Its The US. That's normal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump issued 237 pardons.
Clinton 140 pardons, so what? Means little. What does mean more is the ones Trump did hand out and the maner he did it. He is a con and a grifter.

One thing that did distinguish Trump's pardons was using his clemency power under Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution.

Ordinarily, all requests for executive clemency for federal offenses are directed to the Office of the Pardon Attorney (OPA) in the U.S. Department of Justice for review; however, Trump frequently bypassed the OPA, and the majority of his executive clemency grants were made to well-connected convicts who did not file a petition with the OPA or meet the OPA's requirements.

and Trumps okay, when he has a clear dementia as well as being amoral, malignant narcissist........ ye na.

stutter in aging is maligned but Trumps a wonderful candidate.

Total rubbish, and cruel.

You wish the world was like this and that would matter for Trump but it does not.

Those who vote for him will regardless.

I want to win, and only chance of that is Biden being replaced.

Is there a creditable source for this? I did see a piece on Fox News saying that Hunter is actually running the country now, but took that with a grain of salt.

I'm not saying Joe's the best man for the job, but to denounce him because he muddled some names is harsh. People are always getting names muddled. How often has my sister called me her daughter's name? How often do parents call their kids by the wrong names? These are not dementia patients. If you want to pick on Joe, find something else to use.

He is the president of the USA. Perhaps the most influential and important job in the world.

He doesn’t get concessions like the rest of humanity. He has to be sharp and on point 24/7. Stop making excuses for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back