USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

The other excuse was he was “joking”

And again, is that really an appropriate time for a “joke”?
The man himself ran with that line, once even he realised how stupid it sounded

A few of his supporters missed the memo, which makes it all the more hilarious when they continue to defend it lol

Ive already see Republicans attacking Kamala because she hasnt had biological kids of her own...

Last I checked, Trump never pushed his kids out either but still takes full credit for their existence. Weird.

If asked, Kamala should say "I heard Donald has got any biological kids either" and then do a big Gotcha wink to the camera.

For those wondering about the policy differences between Harris and Biden, this is a useful primer:

Would have to be something in it for Trump to debate,
Just reading Trump want's a refund for campaign costs when running against Biden.
Such a classy person.
Well he could have spent campaign money on promoting his policies instead of attacking the opposition and there wouldn’t be a problem.

Although that would require him actually having some policies.

Well he could have spent campaign money on promoting his policies instead of attacking the opposition and there wouldn’t be a problem.

Although that would require him actually having some policies.
It is the admission they are making, isn't it? :laughv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can they actually just change the nomination to be Harris or do they vote on it?
Technically they're not 'changing' anything - Biden wasn't officially the nominee until formalised at the convention.

I assume they'll just wrangle it out at the convention, legally speaking, while still getting the result the power brokers want.

I know he won 2016, but that was more hubris on the Dems part than anything, and picking a terribly unpopular candidate.
Unpopular indeed, but not as unpopular as the current favourite to be candidate. Harris dropped out of the 2020 candidacy after getting steam rolled in the debates by Gabbard (of all people) and polling at a whopping 3%.

She still may well win, but like Biden in 2020 it'll be down to the anti-Trump vote rather than due to any real passion for Biden/Harris IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back