USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Trump is a rapist, convicted felon, is a paedophile, a fraud, a business failure, insurrectionist failed president but your concern is Biden and the public interest?
Ahahahaha you’re cooked mate!
We are discussing the election where trump is a heavy favourite. Swing states are huge factors. These people could go either way.

Clearly people aren’t concerned with the apparent factors you named.

Oldest nominated candidate in history. Embarrassingly weak and low energy.
The guy is travelling all around the country speaking at campaign rallies. A 20 year old would be tired.

Trump lacking energy isnt a winning argument. Particularly now given we now know how long the democrats dragged out the biden campaign and only kicked him out cos of polls. It wasnt actually his age that made them switch.

Defeating trump is about attacking his rhetoric, lack of intelligence and terrible agenda. Not age.

Trump lost the popular vote twice…….he was voted as the worst president in American history by political historians, he is trying to take women’s bodily autonomy away from them, he is the most wildly unpopular person in America right now!👍

Voted the worst president by some random people? Irrelevant.

Popular vote, yep not shocked with many large states democrat.

Doesn’t mean anything. Being Jewish doesn’t mean one has to cheerlead genocide.

Not every Jewish person thinks Israel should turn Gaza into a parking lot.
Does anybody actually think she will do anything different regarding the Palestine issue?
The Zionist power over both the parties (and seemingly the Western world) is extreme.
Both parties are Israel first, if only they could unite and sort out the border, health care etc. as easily as they can agree to send insane amounts of money to annihilate Palestinians (and Ukraine for that matter).

We are discussing the election where trump is a heavy favourite. Swing states are huge factors. These people could go either way.

Clearly people aren’t concerned with the apparent factors you named.
Abortion and bodily autonomy is the most important issue to 51% of the American people!
Idiots will repeat the conservative narrative that it’s immigration, it’s not!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Abortion and bodily autonomy is the most important issue to 51% of the American people!
I think you are mistaken, the border issue is enormous.
Mind you I have listenned to a few people suggest that if the Rebublicans wanted to sort out the Border issue then they easily could have by now

If they keep hammering the point home every chance they get on Vance's national ban on abortion agenda, they will erase the GOP lead very quickly.

They need to be repeating it EVERY interview they have

I think you are mistaken, the border issue is enormous.
Mind you I have listenned to a few people suggest that if the Rebublicans wanted to sort out the Border issue then they easily could have by now
Clearly you have access to polling in the key States that differs from that publicly available.

Wisconsin: 47% of voters said the economy is their top issue for the forthcoming election. Favouring policies that cut taxes and get fellow Wisconsinites back to work. Border - 17%.

Nevada: 44% say jobs and the economy (inflation) - “it’s still the dominant issue”. Immigration ranked fourth at 7%

Harris is a superb candidate for President. A classy operator but too bad many Americans have succumbed to the bizarreTrump cult and won't vote with common sense. I mean obviously she is way more qualified than a twice impeached, rapist and convicted felon. I feel we've been here before though haha

Harris is a superb candidate for President. A classy operator but too bad many Americans have succumbed to the bizarreTrump cult and won't vote with common sense. I mean obviously she is way more qualified than a twice impeached, rapist and convicted felon. I feel we've been here before though haha
It’s not a high bar. All you need to do is turn up before lunch, read a couple of emails, make one fact based determination for the day and you have Trump covered. Surely no one can recall working with a lazier ‘f’n moron’.

[Chaos in the workplace occurs through an absence of supervision. It is not a management strategy designed to drive productivity.]

Last edited:
It’s not a high bar. All you need to do is turn up before lunch, read a couple of emails, make one fact based determination for the day and you have Trump covered. Surely no one can recall working with a lazier ‘f’n moron’.

[Chaos in the workplace occurs through an absence of supervision. It is not a management strategy designed to drive productivity.]
Or ask for pictures during a briefing and having a sharpie texta close bye

Kamala is as useful as a chocolate teapot. To install their true puppet, Kamala will get a month of saturation coverage and adoration ahead of the convention. She will likely flame out and if so the polls will be the reason given for the true candidate X to be annointed.

Last edited:
Kamala is as useful as a chocolate teapot. To install their true puppet, Kamala will get a month of saturation coverage and adoration ahead of the convention. She will flame out and the polls will be the reason given for the true candidate X to be annointed.
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

You're right. The bar is low. Harris raises that bar though. That's the hope. If the best trump can do is say that 'she has a crazy laugh' then the Dems are onto something. She will brutalise him on debate stages and win the popular vote.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back