USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Trump is not the kind of person that knows how to unite an extremely divided country. Plainly obvious.

I doubt anyone could unite that country. Nothing wrong with Kamala. The bullying and insults she's getting on sky and fox says it all. Bolt called her an 'airhead'. On brand.

Nobody is uniting the states, regardless of who wins.

It's a permanent rift now, social media as much as any loudmouth pollies will ensure that.

They hate each other so much, and the % of Americans who believe political violence is justified is somewhere at 20%-33% last I checked.

No going back.

Last edited:
Nobody is uniting the states, regardless of who wins.

It's a permanent rift now, social media as much as any loudmouth pollies will ensure that.

No going back.
Yep, the USA is a real mess, with no hope of rectifying it in sight.

Trump will unite the people
The guy who directed a mob to march on their own government, getting people killed and maimed and imprisoned.

I know you do the for shits n giggs, but surely you have a real opinion about something? Surely?

The guy who directed a mob to march on their own government, getting people killed and maimed and imprisoned.

I know you do the for shits n giggs, but surely you have a real opinion about something? Surely?

Perhaps that is my real opinion..........

The Trump movement has been ongoing and is currently like a freight train heading for its destination.

Meanwhile the democrats are scrambling not kmowing what they're going to do next.

The Trump movement has been ongoing and is currently like a freight train heading for its destination.

Meanwhile the democrats are scrambling not kmowing what they're going to do next.
Nah, the Dems have got some excitement back, no longer having to vote for a fossil. She will get a lot of black and colored voters out to vote. The election will be cast as new versus old, the future versus the past. The cognitive decline narrative is flipped immediately, now a problem for Trump. Perhaps more importantly, the narrative is no longer about the President deficiencies, it's can be focused on Trumps. The money will flow.....

Besides, Kamala's celebrity pr0n is much better than Donald's. Trust me on this, you will be better off.

In an alternate universe, Trump does not turn his head, or Thomas Crooks' aim is two centimetres more to the right. Donald Trump is shot dead on live TV, becomes a martyr with a big state funeral, and Republicans rally around Nikki Haley who got the second-most delegates. She vows to continue the Republican cause, and right-leaning voters turn out in large numbers to carry on their fallen hero's legacy.

The pressure on Joe Biden still grows as in our universe, and Biden bows out. Haley wins in a general election between her and Kamala Harris.

Trump's survival rather than martyrdom, and Harris replacing the ailing Biden, might just be enough to get a Democrat victory.

I think there were stories that she's been internally pushing Biden to be more forceful in his push for a ceasefire, and while she's obviously toed the administration's line, her tone has at least been different to Biden's.

I don't expect her to be joining the college protests, but she can take a stronger stance against Netanyahu than Biden's done.

I’m imagining how that convo went with Biden and Netanyahu

Biden: you need to agree to a ceasefire, because, well err, anyway

Netanyahu: no

Biden: common man

Netanyahu: no

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will swing voters be impressed by the Democrats campaign?

Biden didn’t even give a reason for dropping out. Republicans will push that the democrats treated the public like idiots with the entire debacle.

Good for them, they can do that. No one gives a shit about that, look how dysfunctional republicans looked in their primaries and lead up to 2016 election, and they won.

Does anybody actually think she will do anything different regarding the Palestine issue?
The Zionist power over both the parties (and seemingly the Western world) is extreme.
Both parties are Israel first, if only they could unite and sort out the border, health care etc. as easily as they can agree to send insane amounts of money to annihilate Palestinians (and Ukraine for that matter).

I’ll just say she won’t be worse than Biden.

But still a long way from good, and infinity better than those supposed anti war republicans who seem to want Gaza nuked.

Then why is trump winning the polls?

Mainly because of Biden’s inability to campaign and sell what his administration have done.

And because he appears old and frail and can’t string a sentence together without your heart in your mouth that he will say something nonsensical or lose his train of thought.

In an alternate universe, Trump does not turn his head, or Thomas Crooks' aim is two centimetres more to the right. Donald Trump is shot dead on live TV, becomes a martyr with a big state funeral, and Republicans rally around Nikki Haley who got the second-most delegates. She vows to continue the Republican cause, and right-leaning voters turn out in large numbers to carry on their fallen hero's legacy.

The pressure on Joe Biden still grows as in our universe, and Biden bows out. Haley wins in a general election between her and Kamala Harris.

Trump's survival rather than martyrdom, and Harris replacing the ailing Biden, might just be enough to get a Democrat victory.
To be honest I would be less worried about Haley as the Republican nominee - not because I dont think she couldnt win but that she would push back on the crazies

No Stone, No Bannon , No Trump family

The democrats took about four hours to unite behind Harris once Biden stepped down, and have raised $80m in under 24 hours most of which came from first time donors.

Meanwhile Republicans are melting because they no longer get to run against a corpse.

Meanwhile Republicans are melting because they no longer get to run against a corpse.

If anything Trumps path to victory is even easier now that Biden isn’t aiming to defend his title.

Bradburying your way to a win is boring, now he can school Harris on foreign policy and financial prosperity.

If anything Trumps path to victory is even easier now that Biden isn’t aiming to defend his title.

Bradburying your way to a win is boring, now he can school Harris on foreign policy and financial prosperity.
Let's see if he turns up to the debates.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back