USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

JD Vance did what to his couch?
I watched the movie today. On the other screen and at 1.5 speed. They're right, it misses a massive chunk of context. It's the old "if you're poor you didn't try hard enough, I'm proof of that!"

Trump has said project 2025 is extreme and nothing to do with him. Would be a major backflip as some speculate to “enforce” it
Trump just wants to win …. Then fill his pockets and wipe his slate clean… he’s not there to work, or even care what other do if they are given the job. Just need them to get him on the chair.
Like Putin, his oligarchs will own the country and he will own the oligarchs

I swear a week ago Kamala was one of the least popular choices here to take over from Joe, now she's the messiah. Was the new social media programming dump over the last 24 hours truly this successful? I'm not even mad - I'm impressed!

Mate I’m just here for the lolz, the shit posting, and the garbage fire that’s going to engulf a country come early November.

That “phone call” to Harris and Co. was hilarious. Harris herself, before saying “phone call” said, “we have Joe on rec… the phone”. Whoops, almost slipped and said recording. Is Biden even alive? Resigned on Twitter.. and “phone calls” (pre-recorded or AI Biden) to Harris. No one has seen him.

Nobody cares about you.

I'm much more inclined to think that someone is leaking info to Loomer than she is making shit up.
She's obviously got some very powerful allies or backers.
She's a complete nutter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biden stepped down. Silly me. Nothing to see here :drunk:

Even if he didn’t why is it undemocratic? You can criticise democrat party internal workings but it’s not undemocratic in a way of refusing to accept the peaceful transfer of power is.

You know this and all Trump supporters know this, they just don’t care.

I swear a week ago Kamala was one of the least popular choices here to take over from Joe, now she's the messiah. Was the new social media programming dump over the last 24 hours truly this successful? I'm not even mad - I'm impressed!

Probably shows you how low Biden’s stock had plummeted as I saw him as basically no chance of winning.

Anyone who can string sentences together is an improvement.

She isn’t in my top choices in an ideal world, but she’s the best option so may as well back her.

Lol.

'The National Republican Congressional Committee, the House GOP’s campaign arm, sent talking points to their members in competitive races warning of the difficulties of trying to define a presidential candidate in such a short amount of time before the November election.

“Republicans have never had less time to define the presidential nominee of our opponents,” the memo said, according to a copy seen by Punchbowl News. “Because of that, it is vital that our entire conference is on message and working together to present Kamala Harris as an extreme San Francisco progressive who is out of step with the American people.” '
Guardian

This is the dumb thing when democrats claim they can’t run Bernie sanders cos he is too progressive and the right will slam him.

They make out the most establishment democrats are communists anyway .

Democrat establishment just doesn’t want progressives and use it as an excuse.

That “phone call” to Harris and Co. was hilarious. Harris herself, before saying “phone call” said, “we have Joe on rec… the phone”. Whoops, almost slipped and said recording. Is Biden even alive? Resigned on Twitter.. and “phone calls” (pre-recorded or AI Biden) to Harris. No one has seen him.

Well if he is dead, is he allowed to not run according to the GOP?

This is the dumb thing when democrats claim they can’t run Bernie sanders cos he is too progressive and the right will slam him.

They make out the most establishment democrats are communists anyway .

Democrat establishment just doesn’t want progressives and use it as an excuse.
For some reason the rubbish that republicans speak gets traction.

He’s chilling in the afterlife with the late, great Hannibal Lecter

I was only thinking today before reading the below, that Biden was possibly in extreme stroke risk territory recently.

I'm much more inclined to think that someone is leaking info to Loomer than she is making shit up.
She's obviously got some very powerful allies or backers.

Are you self aware enough to realise you are cooked?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back