USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

So Harris is getting on with it, raising hundreds of millions in donations and Trump is sitting on one his “low flush” toilets crying on Truth Social. What a hard choice Americans face.

Lol. Donors put $90m on hold of Biden remained the nomination. Kamala has raised $100m. She just had $90m released from donors who wanted "anyone but Joe"

Democrat establishment just doesn’t want progressives and use it as an excuse.
Biden's money dried up when his polling didn't improve. No ROI there. Kamala brought in the $$ so she is preferred.

I wonder when someone is going to tell Biden that he resigned.
If he’s alive, not on life support, only isolating, Dr Jill could have set him up on Zoom. It’s odd that they haven’t, when he can apparently cheerfully converse with CK.

They truly need a new gimmick

Nobody believes or cares anymore

We see the theatre

Actually doing their job and governing comes a distant second to this sort of rubbish for your average Republican Congress member.

Biden's money dried up when his polling didn't improve. No ROI there. Kamala brought in the $$ so she is preferred.

Yes but that’s irrelevant to my point, neither are progressives.

Mine was a more overarching point about Democrat establishment claiming progressives like Bernie aren’t electable in a general election, because he is too far left, but I think it’s irrelevant as the republicans think mitt Romney is a communist.

We see the theatre

SO impeachment are childish now. Wonder where they got the idea from doing that from :)

The look on confusion when the reporter asked Joe about him stepping down was hilarious but it was oblivious he couldn't actually hear the person so just gave the awkward smile and walked off.

So let me get this right, the cult that is Trump and Trump himself, bleated all along Biden was not right for the job, he was too old and mentally unfit for office. So he pulls the pin, and they complain about that, i think we know who is mentally unfit for the office now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We see the theatre

The Democrats started the impeachment crap when they tried to falsely impeach Trump based on Clinton Campaign Russia Misinformation. I agree its stupid, but at this point you need to fight fire with fire. The Democrats don't play fair so you need to fight them on their ground.

So let me get this right, the cult that is Trump and Trump himself, bleated all along Biden was not right for the job, he was too old and mentally unfit for office. So he pulls the pin, and they complain about that, i think we know who is mentally unfit for the office now.

Why did Biden pull the pin?

SO impeachment are childish now. Wonder where they got the idea from doing that from :)

The look on confusion when the reporter asked Joe about him stepping down was hilarious but it was oblivious he couldn't actually hear the person so just gave the awkward smile and walked off.

Jan 6 <> random political point scoring.

The Democrats started the impeachment crap when they tried to falsely impeach Trump based on Clinton Campaign Russia Misinformation. I agree its stupid, but at this point you need to fight fire with fire. The Democrats don't play fair so you need to fight them on their ground.
Remember trying to impeach Obama over bathroom signage?

Yes but that’s irrelevant to my point, neither are progressives.

Mine was a more overarching point about Democrat establishment claiming progressives like Bernie aren’t electable in a general election, because he is too far left, but I think it’s irrelevant as the republicans think mitt Romney is a communist.
To win you need a majority of what would be considered the "middle" voters. Bernie was not electable because those middle voters wouldn't come out and vote for him, they might not vote for a far right winger either, but then you're hoping you get enough left wingers voting over the right wingers. A tight tight game that's probably destined to failure given the electoral college.

The fact is that Berine got trounced in the democratic primaries when he ran. He never had a viable path to a general election win.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back