USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Writing was on the wall that he wasn’t going to win November, everyone else saw mental decline but he seemed in denial about that (maybe still is).

Point is the republicans complain he is running for president, now complain that he isn’t.

Do you think the republicans were right to question his mental decline, given where we sit now?

Why did Biden pull the pin?

Does that matter that he is not going to run for president ?, they said he wasn't fit for it, isn't this what they wanted ?, yet they whinge when it happens, they question Biden mental capacity, maybe look in a mirror would be a good idea for them.

So let me get this right, the cult that is Trump and Trump himself, bleated all along Biden was not right for the job, he was too old and mentally unfit for office. So he pulls the pin, and they complain about that, i think we know who is mentally unfit for the office now.
Dont forget they also through in the word coup. Im struggling to get my mind around that one.

Do you think the republicans were right to question his mental decline, given where we sit now?

Yep, I and many others had been saying it well before the debate too.

Thing is you can’t have it both ways, say “hey this guy isn’t up to the task he’s too old and frail”, then complain when he withdraws as the nominee.

Writing was on the wall that he wasn’t going to win November, everyone else saw mental decline but he seemed in denial about that (maybe still is).

Point is the republicans complain he is running for president, now complain that he isn’t.
Trump, probably due to his narcissism, couldn’t conceive of anyone relinquishing power once they have it.
He’s now sh****g bricks.

To win you need a majority of what would be considered the "middle" voters. Bernie was not electable because those middle voters wouldn't come out and vote for him, they might not vote for a far right winger either, but then you're hoping you get enough left wingers voting over the right wingers. A tight tight game that's probably destined to failure given the electoral college.

The fact is that Berine got trounced in the democratic primaries when he ran. He never had a viable path to a general election win.

That's not really true, in 2016 he got ~ 43% to Clinton's 55%. That's not being 'trounced' by any means, and I do wonder whether the Democrats would look back and think perhaps it was a mistake to push Clinton (and protect her).

So let me get this right, the cult that is Trump and Trump himself, bleated all along Biden was not right for the job, he was too old and mentally unfit for office. So he pulls the pin, and they complain about that, i think we know who is mentally unfit for the office now.
Why was he voted in as the Democrats nominee then pushed out?

Shouldn’t the democrats support the public vote?

Why was he voted in as the Democrats nominee then pushed out?

Shouldn’t the democrats support the public vote?
Who says he was pushed out ?

Again Trumpites wanted him out, now they don't, they got what they wanted, what is the problem ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who says he was pushed out ?

Again Trumpites wanted him out, now they don't, they got what they wanted, what is the problem ?
Bit rich to listen to the MAGA crowd whinging about not respecting election results.

They can do what they want.

They questioned him and he cooked them in the state of the union in March.

He still seems ok now, if a bit slower to pull his thoughts together. Certainly still far more coherent and able to answer questions while staying on topic than Trump.

So he wasn’t pushed out? He stepped down because Republicans wanted him too?

Again, what does it matter why he left, the cult didn't think he was up to it, he is no longer running for next election, they should be happy, not crying like bitches.

They can do what they want.

They questioned him and he cooked them in the state of the union in March.

He still seems ok now, if a bit slower to pull his thoughts together. Certainly still far more coherent and able to answer questions while staying on topic than Trump.

Ok.
  • So he smoked it in the primaries.
  • Told everyone he wasn’t dropping out. - ‘Still seems to be ok now’.
  • Dropped out.

Let’s play dumb! Let’s pretend Biden wasn't pushed out by nearly every well known Democrat 😂

Irrelevant as to why he is no longer running, he chose not to run for whatever reason, the cult has said all along he should not be in power, well they got their wish, not sure why they are sooking about it so much.

That's not really true, in 2016 he got ~ 43% to Clinton's 55%. That's not being 'trounced' by any means, and I do wonder whether the Democrats would look back and think perhaps it was a mistake to push Clinton (and protect her).

Looking back of course they will regret Clinton running since she lost. All the polls showed Bernie was not the answer though.

Biden not being keen on running, due to his son's death, was the obvious issue. If he had run would have been an interesting primary if Clinton went against him, and if he got through he would have crushed Trump without Hilary's baggage given she lost by a couple of hundred thousand votes spread across various states where Biden has always done well.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back