USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

SO impeachment are childish now.
If you say so. I never did
Wonder where they got the idea from doing that from :)
From a recalcitrant Republican house who used to think ****ing someone else but your wife was considered poor form by them - but now you can **** pron stars and Republicans cheer
The look on confusion when the reporter asked Joe about him stepping down was hilarious but it was oblivious he couldn't actually hear the person so just gave the awkward smile and walked off.
As a hard of hearing person I can feel that

''please be saying something funny or need a visual response''

Hey BFew

Any update on this moronic post ?
She's leaving no Stone unturned. (A Roger joke)
Says she stands (on one leg) by her reporting.
And having just dared having a short peak at her live Rumble, someone needs to keep a tight hold of her leash. Scary.

Expecting a few more own goals by the GOP on race and gender issues.
Hope the Dems can wind them up a bit more.
I expect a lot more attacks on Mr Trumps character. His age becomes an issue. Oldest presidential candidate ever. I think he's going to regret the words 'cognitive decline' and raising it so much wrt Biden.

guarantee Trump picked him solely because he knows that this lackey will do anything he says (unlike that pesky Pence following the rule of law...)
Folks who know about it a lot more than me, mainly say he was chosen to solidify support of the base. Given swinging voters mostly decide elections, it seemed an odd choice. Not sure he'd be the VP choice now with KH as the candidate. Nikki, Nikki, where art thou?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What universe do these people inhabit?

A former prosecutor v a megalomaniac, rapist, carnival shyster & he says this with a straight face?

,” Speaker Mike Johnson told POLITICO as he left the Tuesday meeting, saying Harris would have to answer for Biden’s record. “This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the competence of the person running for president, the relative strength of the two candidates and what ideas they have on how to solve America’s problems. And I think in that comparison, we’ll win in a landslide.”

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back