USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Republicans are in full meltdown mode. Trying to impeach Harris for importing 'aliens'

They should've shut-up until the election and let the Dems dig their own grave

Goes to show what a corrupt country America is. Raising money for elections and then crying about wasting millions on attacking Biden. How about spending that money towards raising awareness for good policies

Republicans are in full meltdown mode. Trying to impeach Harris for importing 'aliens'

They should've shut-up until the election and let the Dems dig their own grave

Goes to show what a corrupt country America is. Raising money for elections and then crying about wasting millions on attacking Biden. How about spending that money towards raising awareness for good policies
That’s a hilarious take when the entire Democrats sell has been “anyone but trump”

You do realize the disinformation bots produce disinformation for both the left and the right?
I’m not even sure there’s such a thing as a L/R paradigm anymore. The most bleeding heart leftists I know (in real life) mostly went down the Covid tinfoil rabbit holes and now routinely post things I would consider fascist now (from the perspective they are sharing some deep knowledge not seen by us sheeple re NWO/Soros or whatever).

The overall objective of government initiated disinformation seems to be to disrupt stability of other nations and reduce the trust in objective truth.

On a surface level it might seem say Russia would prefer Trump as he’s a Putin fanboy and admirer of authoritarian regimes in general while maybe China likes the Dems as they’re not planning to tariff them to oblivion but maybe they want the economic chaos that would produce for other reasons. Who could possibly know from a layman perspective?

The point in this case was I was commenting on a poster who seems to regurgitate standard GOP/Fox talking points. I didn’t even mention left or right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a hilarious take when the entire Democrats sell has been “anyone but trump”
Every Democrat statement has 'to beat Trump'. Both sides do it as much as each other really. I don't really know many policies from either side. Trump wants to get the border sorted out but that's about as much as I have seen. (Albeit not looking for the policies myself)

Every Democrat statement has 'to beat Trump'. Both sides do it as much as each other really. I don't really know many policies from either side. Trump wants to get the border sorted out but that's about as much as I have seen. (Albeit not looking for the policies myself)

If he wants the border “sorted out” why did he demand republicans not vote on the bill that would have done so?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back