USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Why are you so sad FireKrakouer? I thought you and DT fell out after the last election? Don't tell me you've run back to comfort, I don't want to see you getting hurt again m8

Elections are not won on the popular vote.

Harris is still trailing in a few key states.
Of course, but the point is the polling is trending the right way. Whether it's merely a new candidate bounce or the pattern holds is another question. Either way, the momentum Trump picked up from the failed assassination attempt has well and truly been stifled.

Elections are not won on the popular vote.

Harris is still trailing in a few key states.
If you read the article you’d see that point in there.

“Silver’s model gives Harris a 66% chance to win the popular vote, compared to a 50.5% chance in the Electoral College. The model indicates Harris needs to win the popular vote by at least two points to be the favourite to win the Electoral College.”

All the momentum is with her, but long long way to go. Lots of shit could go wrong, but conversely the longer the polls show her improving her lead the more likely that trump melts down in some way that is further detrimental to him.

Just saying the fake troll has backfired and actually shows that Vance is not as umpopular as the Dems would like to make out.

Also, rooting a jason recliner sounds like a recipe for disaster.
best description of the book was a story about poor Appalachians bought and read by northeastern big city elites.

Why are you so sad FireKrakouer? I thought you and DT fell out after the last election? Don't tell me you've run back to comfort, I don't want to see you getting hurt again m8
As someone who is anti-war, anti-authoritarianism, and pro working class, Trump has surprisingly emerged as the clear option. Dems have reignited the war machine, spent over $100,000,000,000 of tax payer money bombing people, and weaponised the justice system against political rivals. 34 felonies for a hush payment? Just lmao. We'd have no politicians left if that were applied consistently m8.

So as an anti-fascist, Trump is unfortunately the best option. Fair minded people must hope that the recent poll trends are but a honeymoon period bump - I have acknowledged previously that the Dems handled the transition to Kamala seamlessly. We must hope that Trump appears on the world's most popular podcast (Joe Rogan Experience AKA Broprah) close to the election it seals it for him m8.

As someone who is anti-war, anti-authoritarianism, and pro working class, Trump has surprisingly emerged as the clear option. Dems have reignited the war machine, spent over $100,000,000,000 of tax payer money bombing people, and weaponised the justice system against political rivals. 34 felonies for a hush payment? Just lmao. We'd have no politicians left if that were applied consistently m8.

So as an anti-fascist, Trump is unfortunately the best option. Fair minded people must hope that the recent poll trends are but a honeymoon period bump - I have acknowledged previously that the Dems handled the transition to Kamala seamlessly. We must hope that Trump appears on the world's most popular podcast (Joe Rogan Experience AKA Broprah) close to the election it seals it for him m8.

Pity you spent so long being actually pro Trump that being ironically pro Trump is all a bit, samey.

You could have been an all-timer. Alas.

I’m so confused. Are you calling trump anti-war, anti-authoritarian, pro working class and anti facist? Or are you saying that’s what you are? Because trump is none of those things.

Also. He wasn’t done for a hush payment, he was done for hiding it, and breaching multiple laws in the process of trying to hide it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m so confused. Are you calling trump anti-war, anti-authoritarian, pro working class and anti facist? Or are you saying that’s what you are? Because trump is none of those things.

Also. He wasn’t done for a hush payment, he was done for hiding it, and breaching multiple laws in the process of trying to hide it.
Falsifying business records. Unsurprisingly the jury found it to be cut and dried, as did those charged with determining claims that his 11,000 sqf penthouse was not 30,000 sqf. Nor did the everage Joe swallow his bullshit about being an athletic 98kg.

Last edited:

haven’t noticed your provocative stuff hereabouts recently, cracker. been busy selling red caps have ya?

The hush money conviction is Trump's version of the Al Capone tax evasion conviction.

I like how we just accept the electoral college is rigged to the republicans.

Too be fair, there are examples of both sides of the political system being abusers of Gerrymandering for the benefit of the electoral college. To be equally fair, the Republicans are damn for frequent and outright proud of doing it.

He says, while ignoring Trumps stance on Workers Unions.
He rarely used Union labour, unless forced to. Did go with them for Mar-a-Lago, where quality was important to him.

Irony was him stiffing lawyers defending him against claims from workers that he stiffed them. 🤣🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back