USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a matter of time till they are voting for heads in jars like in Futurama

View attachment 2039772

I used to want Slurm as a kid.

Also
Hungry Space GIF by audreyobscura

I’m a Gen X Who works at a university and I also say NO!
There have been three youngish Presidents; JFK, Clinton and Obama. Three impressive gentlemen, but only Obama really got there without decades of networking.

You aren’t getting a war-chest, of billions of dollars, required to fund a presidential tilt
at a young age.

Last edited:
Any loss, I'd imagine. That would make a series of L's since he jagged it in 2016. Enough would surely be enough.
All the court cases he's managed to push beyond the election would have to be heard. He'd be completely ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally moving on? Harris and walz are only 3 years younger then obama. Who became president 16 years ago. Why wont we get a millenial? Its time for a millenial.
Well.at least they would be not corrupt (too lazy). Could get a Gen Z except they would be in a pysch ward crying as soon as someone said they weren't perfect or had to talk to people rather than get advice from msstok (still would be better than Trump)

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

But it's not wrong.

Walz refers to himself as a retired Command Sergent Major. He is a retired Master Sergent.

False. The Minnesota National Guard has confirmed he was a CSM:

“He held multiple positions within field artillery such as firing battery chief, operations sergeant, first sergeant and culminated his career serving as the command sergeant major for the battalion. He retired as a master sergeant in 2005 for benefit purposes because he did not complete additional coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy,” said Army Lt. Col. Kristen Augé, the Minnesota National Guard’s state public affairs officer.

I personally couldn’t give a rat’s ass about all this “stolen valour” American military ass kissing malarkey. The only honourable thing he did was get out of the Army before they were deployed as the occupiers in Iraq, a war he opposed. Good on him.

For me it’s his story of taking a group of rag tag Minnesotan school kids on a 27 game losing streak and coaching them to a state championship that is the best example of his leadership. That’s some real Gordon Bombay/Mighty Ducks sh*t right there. They should make a movie about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back