USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd bet a lot of money on Nikki Haley replacing Vance....

Go to the big conservative news websites and see if you can find anything about Vance. There's stacks about Walz, but Vance has ceased to exist. He's toast. A complete and utter failure like most of Trump's appointments have been.
That would of been the wise move to begin with.

Might be too late now to change. Thankfully trump listened to his idiot sons and went with Vance.

What the GOP don't realise is that Trump is going to launch his 2028 campaign straight after the election loss. This election grift has made him plenty of money, why would he stop just because he lost again, if he can make money from it?
I expect if he loses this election then suddenly all the Supreme Court decisions are going to mysteriously go against him. Trump in jail would be the best news for the GOP.

the improvement in the polls for the democrats has been excellent but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. The polls arent yet back to where they were when clinton lost to trump and there is still 3 months to go. Either are probably equal chance of winning at this point.
Clinton had Kaine from Virginia not the midwest

Do what I say not what I do

But can he?

And the simps fall in lockstep

• They have completed your sentence, including probation, parole.
  • Full payment of all restitution, fines, and other fees.

Will Trump be able to vote in Florida?​

Yes, he would.

U.S. Vote Foundation notes that a felony conviction in another state makes a person ineligible to vote in Florida only if the conviction would make the person ineligible to vote in the state where the person was convicted. Which would apply to Trump's case.

Trump was found guilty in New York, and New York allows felons to vote as long as they are not actually behind bars. The former president has not yet been sentenced and has already promised to appeal, which could keep him out of any potential prison sentence for months or even years, well beyond the November election.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd bet a lot of money on Nikki Haley replacing Vance....

Go to the big conservative news websites and see if you can find anything about Vance. There's stacks about Walz, but Vance has ceased to exist. He's toast. A complete and utter failure like most of Trump's appointments have been.

I can't see that you can bet on this on Sportsbet, be worth a crack if you really think this.

Unlikely

He would be pulling at the chain the Secret Service have put him in. And finding a venue large enough to fil his 100m expected crowd might be hard when he hasnt paid the Hall for Hire fees

I think the quietness is more to do with flailing and trying to remove JD as quiet as possible
You know that Trump has 100% floated the idea that if it was JD who was assassinated it would be beneficial to him, he'd get sympathy and be able to replace him with someone else.

His ‘power’ being removed and this support evaporating. He’ll become the coffee boy … “Never knew him!”

The general tone on this thread acknowledges the reality of political gravity in US - as the Republican nominee Trump has a significant electoral advantage.

Should they lose, GOP need to quickly get behind someone (Haley certainly better than Desantis and Vance), formulate a Policy Platform and become a party of ideas and solutions once again …. and push Trump into insignificance.

[So far running for office (and endless litigation) has kept him out of jail.]
I'd like to know when this magical time existed? Certainly not in the last 30 or 40 years, unless the idea and solution to every problem is to cut taxes and deregulate things for the benefit of big companies.

"the postmenopausal female" :tearsofjoy:

Who the **** talks like this

It was Weinstein the interviewer who used the phrase.

I, for once actually agree with the broad point of the conversation (I read full interview, not just the gotcha headline) that culturally we’re better off when families stay connected over multiple generations despite prevailing capitalist values suggesting everyone gets back to work as quickly as possible & pay for childcare.

But the language is strange (describing it as an unadvertised “feature” of marrying into an Indian family.

we’re better off when families stay connected over multiple generations despite prevailing capitalist values suggesting everyone gets back to work as quickly as possible & pay for childcare.
I am sure if cost of living went back to past levels then people wouldn't need to have both parents working full time. If people weren't afraid of losing their jobs or limiting their prospects for going home on time.

These guys always blame "liberal values" for this when it's actually them and their supporters sucking money out of the pockets of workers and the middle class.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back