USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

…. But not for a lack of trying.

Have you forgotten January 6th?

Imagine, for a moment, the insurrection plans didn’t fail. And you have to remember the angry mob was plan D, there was a lot of other moving parts.

What would that have represented? The election would have been given to the candidate that didn’t win it. What does that look like for America? You think people just sit at home and are happy with the flagrant betrayal of democracy? It would have ripped the country apart at the seams.

That’s pretty damn extreme to me.

FK and others were all in on the stolen election conspiracies, some may have forgotten that.

So pretty much he and others would have thought it was awesome if they’d succeeded.

The goal posts are moving here, I never suggested that Trump personally invented IVF or anything of the sort, I was disputing the post where you said he would ban it along with contraception. Like the whole "exhausted" thing, posters here will keep repeating fake stories until people come to believe them.

There's all the same fearmongering theories now as there was in 2016, it's like people forget he already did a term as president and none of those extreme predictions that kept them up at night ended up actually happening.
COVID response, impeached twice and refused to concede a fair election that he lost inciting a large group of supporters to run riot on Jan 6th. Also sexism, racism and obviously very unstable and unpredictable.

none of those extreme predictions
None at all? Name a few of the predictions and we can examine this "none" claim.

I'll start. Deportations.

Immigrants he claimed to empathise with, he promised to protect as Syrian Christians in danger from militant Islam. Once elected, he deported many of them, or retracted their visas.

Your turn.

The goal posts are moving here, I never suggested that Trump personally invented IVF or anything of the sort, I was disputing the post where you said he would ban it along with contraception. Like the whole "exhausted" thing, posters here will keep repeating fake stories until people come to believe them.

There's all the same fearmongering theories now as there was in 2016, it's like people forget he already did a term as president and none of those extreme predictions that kept them up at night ended up actually happening.
His first term was testing who was 100% loyal to HIM, not to his country, and weeding out any who opposed him.
His first term was capturing SCOTUS, removing checks and balances.
His first term was setting things up.
Fortunately there were some under him with some moral fortitude left who were able to control his bad decisions to some degree.
His next administration will not.
You are so ****ing blind.

Well he has given permission to rapists and racists already. Just imagine a future America where even if he deports all the immigrants the raping will continue or more likely accelerate. Will be a lot of rapist babies born into ignorance and poverty too. What a future.
While the mushroom-cocked rapist gets to stay put in Florida.

Love me a good poll of policies without naming which party they are from.

And you look at the difference on other a like polls, when people are asked the same questions on the policies. But are told who its from. Just goes to show policy is second to ideology and party loyalty to most yanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back