USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but the democrats rightfully won't except that. The military would step in if the republicans ignored the will of the people. To overthrow the government you need the military. You can only control the military from the position of being the existing government.
The military wouldn't step in. It would go to the courts. If the Supreme Court tied itself in knots and said Trump won (which isn't crazy given the makeup) the military would fall in line.

Can I ask why?

Just a Trump-lite real life shitposter imo

I respectfully disagree. I think he’s fantastic. Young, passionate, speaks as well as anyone I have ever seen.

It’s a shame. I think he’s a breath of fresh air. Intelligent, articulate, will happily discuss any topic with anyone (even if they disagree with him) and welcomes any discussion points.

Brains, passion and ideas.

Genuine. Articulate, intelligent, welcomes debate from any views or sides of politics. Like his stance on immigration. Like his views on social media (for kids) and abortion.
Needs to change his view on climate change.

This Elon story is just irrelevant misinformation. Where’s the E-only fans Safety commissioner here to stamp out the repeated fake news coming out of the Democrat war machine. As Jacko would say false alarmers talking about absolute rubbish.

Trump in cognitive decline, are you kidding me. He had a 3v1 on him with the debate (if you call it a debate) and still landed minerals and won.

Why do your mates keep trying to kill trump. They know his gonna rock the boat, and their game is over.

It’s all falling down though, you know they rig the polls against trump so when his actually winning according to them, it means a landslide is coming.

I’ll end with this. Here’s a video to really lighten the mood. Who can’t wait for this. I’ve got a trump election win party next month, everyone there is university educated, has a bright future and some of us have our own business that are going to it. We’re all apparently so dumb aren’t we according to the soy latees.

Bit of substance wouldn’t go astray mate.

I respectfully disagree. I think he’s fantastic. Young, passionate, speaks as well as anyone I have ever seen.
Hmm. Respectfully, I reckon he might have you conned. He's passionate alright - about ingratiating himself to MAGA nation and not much else that I can see. So far from a serious person/candidate it isn't funny :drunk:

Ramaswamy isn’t campaigning to be president so much as running as to be Charlie Kirk, the Turning Points USA star who has built an empire on MAGAish provocations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm. Respectfully, I reckon he might have you conned. He's passionate alright - about ingratiating himself to MAGA nation and not much else that I can see. So far from a serious person/candidate it isn't funny :drunk:

I personally think he has one foot in each. Dabbles in Trumps views but then has his own seperate views too.
That’s how he comes across to me.
He is the best speaker I have ever seen.
Would be fantastic to watch two candidates going at it at his age and as articulate.

I personally think he has one foot in each. Dabbles in Trumps views but then has his own seperate views too.
That’s how he comes across to me.
He is the best speaker I have ever seen.
Would be fantastic to watch two candidates going at it at his age and as articulate.
Dunno, Candace Owens is pretty articulate too. He strikes me as similar ie. a shiny minority face to launder stock standard GOP talking points.

Who cares what Ann Coulter has to say. She’s a uniparty stooge and fake pundit. Nobody takes her seriously because she’s a mouthpiece for the establishment.

Vivek is very promising. He ended the presidential aspirations of Dick Cheney in 10 inch heels cough cough Nikki “Israel Boeing” Haley and Mike “Traitor” Pence. De “Sabotaged Himself” Santis Presidential aspirations are also on life support after the bitch slap Vivek game him.

So I wouldn’t take crabby Ann seriously. Vivek has a big role to play in this Trump administration.

Who cares what Ann Coulter has to say. She’s a uniparty stooge and fake pundit. Nobody takes her seriously because she’s a mouthpiece for the establishment.

Vivek is very promising. He ended the presidential aspirations of Dick Cheney in 10 inch heels cough cough Nikki “Israel Boeing” Haley and Mike “Traitor” Pence. De “Sabotaged Himself” Santis Presidential aspirations are also on life support after the bitch slap Vivek game him.

So I wouldn’t take crabby Ann seriously. Vivek has a big role to play in this Trump administration.
You genuinely have no idea about the machinations of the GOP do you.

Coulter was critical of Trump when he stopped pushing for funding the wall. She accused him of being just another slimy DC politician who lied to the rust belt base to serve his own interests. Which of course is correct about his character.

Who cares what Celebrity 101 has to say. He's a uniparty stooge and fake pundit. Nobody takes him seriously because he’s a mouthpiece for the establishment.

Why the childish nicknames?

Do you not find that embarrassing to be (I assume) a grown adult talking like that?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back