USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I hate to sound like a real Fire Krakaren up in here m8 but even going by your meme Trump is the only one who didn't allow any expansion.
Yeah I'm pretty good like that m8, I avoid the blind cheerleading and occasionally post stuff that is critical of my 'side'.

Pretty much the opposite to you, who still somehow can't get his head around Drone Strike Donnie ramping up bombings to a level that would make Obama blush lol

Spearman, finally she is doing kinda of what I suggested. At her latest rally, she is showing clips of Trump and what he has been saying.

Sadly not of what the Biden administration has achieved but still something visual and not just words.
Hope some get on the news reports of more than just Dems leaning stations.
Even better get those clips and ads out to Fox and Sinclair stations around the country, in all time slots. I'd love to see one come up during an ad break of a show like the that duck calling family. :laughv1: (I don't know the names of any American shows anymore)
I tell though, watching football that last few weeks, the political ads... :oops: Dems are pretty normal mostly positive, haven't seen a real hard anti-Trump one yet; but the Reps' are reflecting the RNC. All right wing anti-immigrant, anti-trans weirdness etc. It's pretty disgusting.

Hope some get on the news reports of more than just Dems leaning stations.
Even better get those clips and ads out to Fox and Sinclair stations around the country, in all time slots. I'd love to see one come up during an ad break of a show like the that duck calling family. :laughv1: (I don't know the names of any American shows anymore)
I tell though, watching football that last few weeks, the political ads... :oops: Dems are pretty normal mostly positive, haven't seen a real hard anti-Trump one yet; but the Reps' are reflecting the RNC. All right wing anti-immigrant, anti-trans weirdness etc. It's pretty disgusting.
I reckon there will be a shift to target trump - see my post from a couple of days back. Looks like it started at the Harris rally today.

There will be some real attack stuff coming out methinks - I doubt Trump will handle it well if he’s subjected to a really vicious attack campaign.

The attack stuff would also be accompanied by Harris positive advertising.

Just to focus on two points of potential misinformation, who are "they" in regards to the pandemic and assassination attempts? Is it the Dems? Some shadowy group of wealthy and powerful elites that want to enact policy to benefit the wealthy and powerful elites (which somehow doesn't include Trump despite his record of tax cuts, de-regulation and installation of pro-corporate, anti-worker judges and officials)?

Would like to give you a chance to clarify what you mean.

Last edited:

Which bf poster is buying the 1mill plus

I think it's only reasonable that bigfooty should crowd fund an "Ultra Maga Experience" ticket for yours truly?

Follow Me Please GIF

I reckon there will be a shift to target trump - see my post from a couple of days back. Looks like it started at the Harris rally today.

There will be some real attack stuff coming out methinks - I doubt Trump will handle it well if he’s subjected to a really vicious attack campaign.

Yes, I think many of us have said they need to plainspeak all that was accomplished in the past four years, despite the wackiness of the MAGA-GOP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russia took Ukrainian territory during the Obama admin and then launched a full scale invasion during the Biden admin. Yet all these villains behaved themselves when the Don was in the throne m8.

Cookers like "Darth Putin" on X may be on your side, but the facts are on mine!
You do realise that Russia had separatists in Donbas and Luhansk waging a war during the Trump years, don’t you?

Spearman, finally she is doing kinda of what I suggested. At her latest rally, she is showing clips of Trump and what he has been saying.

Sadly not of what the Biden administration has achieved but still something visual and not just words.
She is impressive. Willing to go on Fox and possibly Joe Rogan apparently. Rather fearless. Unlike chicken Trump.

All they have to do is state the truth. Donald Trump is a liar and a cheat. Plenty of documentation for both.

Get ready for a false flag event to be pulled in a desperate attempt for the Dems to steal this election.

Your mates pulled a virus to screw Trump over, you’ve tried killing him twice all whilst you lie and lie about countless things.

Whatever lever they pull, it’ll be designed to screw Trump as they attempt to keep their power because Trump will jail these freaks and end their rort

Get ready for a false flag event to be pulled in a desperate attempt for the Dems to steal this election.

Your mates pulled a virus to screw Trump over, you’ve tried killing him twice all whilst you lie and lie about countless things.

Whatever lever they pull, it’ll be designed to screw Trump as they attempt to keep their power because Trump will jail these freaks and end their rort
Maybe they will create another hurricane?

You never did give us a response on that btw, but I guess that is kind of your thing?
Post some batshit craziness, ignore the thread and replies for a bit and then come back with more batshit craziness.

Any evidence behind these word vomits?

I hope the rumours of Harris going on Rogan's show are true and he has both candidates on. It seems unlikely to me though, just about every guest he's had on this year has been pro Trump. His original pick RFK is now on team Trump. He is mates with Tulsi, Dana, Musk, Thiel et al. Can't see him wanting to talk to Harris but like I said, I hope I'm wrong and he interviews both.

I hope the rumours of Harris going on Rogan's show are true and he has both candidates on. It seems unlikely to me though, just about every guest he's had on this year has been pro Trump. His original pick RFK is now on team Trump. He is mates with Tulsi, Dana, Musk, Thiel et al. Can't see him wanting to talk to Harris but like I said, I hope I'm wrong and he interviews both.
There is no way Harris does today's Joe Rogan.

Maybe 4 or 5 years ago. But not post COVID Rogan

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back