USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope the rumours of Harris going on Rogan's show are true and he has both candidates on. It seems unlikely to me though, just about every guest he's had on this year has been pro Trump. His original pick RFK is now on team Trump. He is mates with Tulsi, Dana, Musk, Thiel et al. Can't see him wanting to talk to Harris but like I said, I hope I'm wrong and he interviews both.
I hope he has them both on but not together. The Kamala one would be hilarious, fingers crossed she goes on a few of her scripted tangents about time, burdens, loving people, middle class, and he asks her wtf she's on about

I hope he has them both on but not together. The Kamala one would be hilarious, fingers crossed she goes on a few of her scripted tangents about time, burdens, loving people, middle class, and he asks her wtf she's on about
Or he mentions one of his conspiracies, fallacies and she responds the same way.

Or he mentions one of his conspiracies, fallacies and she responds the same way.
Joe is a very dumb stoner and yet comes across smarter than she does.

What conspiracies is he into now? Haven't listened for ages tbh other than protect our parks eps which are deliberately very dumb with other comics (if you can even call Ari a comic)

I tend to agree, can't see why Harris or Rogan would be keen on that. Reuters suggesting it's a possibility though based on "3 sources with knowledge of the matter". Could just be some kind of misdirection or trolling.

Have to have both or neither on. He tries to push the neutral POV I think so the aim must be to have both

Would rate their asses off so he'd do well out of it and it's the largest podcast in the world so both of them get to the largest audience

Won't change a single persons vote but the possibility of unintended hilarity is there!

Joe is a very dumb stoner and yet comes across smarter than she does.

What conspiracies is he into now? Haven't listened for ages tbh other than protect our parks eps which are deliberately very dumb with other comics (if you can even call Ari a comic)
Incorrect.

He was questioning the moon landing with Matt Walsh recently. If you make Walsh look like the reasonable one you're clearly in fantasy land.

Only the best

That is simply unacceptable and 99.999% of Trump supporters would not endorse this in any way.

That said, the Dems cannot take the moral high ground on this issue, given the equally disgusting anti-Israel sentiment coming from a boatload of Dem supporters and radical leftists the world over.

Best to just condemn it as the act of a handful of idiots, nothing more.

That is simply unacceptable and 99.999% of Trump supporters would not endorse this in any way.
This is a Trump supporter response.

Adam West Batman GIF

That said, the Dems cannot take the moral high ground on this issue, given the equally disgusting anti-Israel sentiment coming from a boatload of Dem supporters and radical leftists the world over.

Best to just condemn it as the act of a handful of idiots, nothing more.

Oh, of course...

Israel's actions have nothing to do with any of the criticism, how convenient.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it normal for a presidential candidate to release their medical records? Or is his just a desperate dem tactic
If I recall the GOP had been calling out continuously for Biden’s, so no, it is not just a dem tactic but good try. Why won’t Donnie release his records including from the
“ assassination” attempt?

You've lost me completely tbh.

Not surprising that criticism of Kamala is blindly defended by the cheerleaders though. Always need the pom poms on
So I either lost you completely, or you absolutely understood my explanation of Kamala's comment, which you tried to be clever with.

Not surprising that you failed to grasp the logical flaw in your own comment.

JB1975 pjcrows spinynorman

Would be keen to get your thoughts on below. Vid is a bit long I know

Mehdi's primary concern in that video is with the way in which some Muslims are seeking to convince (or 'morally blackmail') other Muslims to not vote for Harris.

He points out the folly of using Islam for political leverage in the US system and the dishonesty/amnesia in minimizing the potential dangers of Don.

Medhi otherwise says he understands and accepts that some people cannot bring themselves to vote for Harris.

This is the crux of what I was prattling on about the other day. I'm not telling anyone how to vote. I just want people to accept that the reasoning of those who can't vote for Harris is based on a rather painstaking consideration of the issues.

Last edited:
Get ready for a false flag event to be pulled in a desperate attempt for the Dems to steal this election.

Your mates pulled a virus to screw Trump over, you’ve tried killing him twice all whilst you lie and lie about countless things.

Whatever lever they pull, it’ll be designed to screw Trump as they attempt to keep their power because Trump will jail these freaks and end their rort
Has to be parody surely.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back