USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw the Harris interview on Fox. What a complete disaster for her lol. Obviously the Dems know shes well behind Trump to throw her on Fox in a last ditch Hail Mary.

The only play Dems have left now is a 3rd assasination attempt on Trump. Or start WW3.
I’m actually surprised they haven’t organised some fake dems to nail him on the cross, only to find him miraculously risen on the third day.
MAGA need to get much more creative with their conspiracy theories. It’s all getting a bit old.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Drive by shit-takes is all he and a couple others got.
Sadly there are a few of those I call them 'drop ins' add little of value to discussion and just either troll, complain or whine.

Weak ass trolls are weak ass.
Sometimes it is difficult to not react but do agree.

"Since the initial claims, we have been trying to ascertain whether Speaker Johnson did receive that certified letter."

That's the sort of thing you find out BEFORE you cover the story, isn't it?
Of course, Johnson could have knocked it on the head immediately - or at any point since the debate - but chose not to.

Sorry, I edited to expand but I think you’d already replied.

Everybody already knows Trump’s a hypocrite, I don’t think “yeah well actually he’s not as extreme as he claims” is a good message.
No probs
But as we know lies and misinformation are spread on the web while truth is still asleep in bed. See the 60 minutes whistleblower story the megyn kelly has now said is bs . The horse had bolted. See the Haitians are eating the pets story spread by trump in front of millions of people , the republic governor has called bs . See fema rumours about favouring dems not repub areas . Bloke got arrested

Wow you missed the third attempt
Oh boy, this is an interesting one.

Firstly, the sheriff is on record as being all-in for Trump. So characterising this as an assassination attempt to favour his preferred candidate when it could have been something innocuous is not beyond the realms of possibility.

BUT - and this is a but so huge that Sir Mix-a-lot would be a fan -

The alleged wannabe assassin Vem Miller is an associate of a guy who has been on Infowars saying the assassination of Donald Trump would be a positive. Here's a video of the two of them THIS MONTH war-gaming what happens if Trump is assassinated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back