USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

In the way I’m talking about…

Excessive focus on political correctness, identity politics, or an agenda that prioritizes certain social issues at the expense of traditional values.

Again you can argue other definitions.
My favourite definition is, trying not to be a campaigner.

Which gets a lot of opposition, because there are a ****ing lot of campaigners.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gee, I dunno. Maybe the topic of the illegal immigrant crisis. Maybe trying to blame the direction the country is heading in on Trumo when she’s been the VP for almost 4 years. I’m not going to timestamp anything for you or anyone else. Bit rich asking a conservative to elaborate when every post I make has half a dozen laugh emojis that won’t discuss the content of the post so resort to emojis. The hypocrisy of the left.
Refuses to provide specifics. Complains people won't discuss the content of his posts.

Going well mate :tearsofjoy:

Excessive focus on political correctness, identity politics, or an agenda that prioritizes certain social issues at the expense of traditional values.

Feel there needs to be a definition of traditional values as well. Would I presume that it means only 2 genders, who are visibly and behaviourally distinct? And homogenous language?

I prefer two hours of News-Max mixed in with RSBN and also Fox News,
And then read through The Gateway Pundit and Briebaert toss in a bit off Mike Lindell on the side.
Alas OANN has gone down hill since Christina Bobb joined the RNC as a voting Lawyer.
Christ, imagine the sludge your brain would be after that power session

This seems more of a concept of a definition.

So because a person doesn’t kiss ass to get on a MSM network they suddenly are discredited? I’d argue their opinions are more valid being regular American people and not some shill that toes the line of CNN.
No its because their partisan hackery is so obvious (in the case of the video you posted). Prove me wrong - post a single video from that channel that isn't either fawning praise of Trump or blind hatred of democrats. You're all about "dissenting voices" after all :tearsofjoy:

Tim Pool gets more views and does more research than your Joy Reid’s, Maddows, Stelters that you idolise.
rofl

How utterly perfect you'd be a beanie boy fan as well. "Research", **** me swinging :tearsofjoy:

Satire is dead

Is that Tim "49 or 50 state landslide" Pool?

The guy who was being funded by Russian state media, (possibly) without knowing, is worth touting for research credentials...
His defense is so hilarious - oh I didn't know they were Russian.

So how many non Russian shadowy billionaires are you taking money from to dictate your programming Tim? :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

How does Bigfooty think Kamala handled this question?

Attaboy, well done on finally providing some actual content specifics to discuss, didn't know you had it in you.

She didn't handle it well, definitely one of her weakest moments from the interview. Needed to throw Biden under the bus a bit there, which also would have been hard considering how she didn't make much differentiation between himself and her on another show a few days previous (this was also referenced in the Fox interview).

You turn. How do you think Trump went with this response mate?

Gee, I dunno. Maybe the topic of the illegal immigrant crisis. Maybe trying to blame the direction the country is heading in on Trumo when she’s been the VP for almost 4 years. I’m not going to timestamp anything for you or anyone else. Bit rich asking a conservative to elaborate when every post I make has half a dozen laugh emojis that won’t discuss the content of the post so resort to emojis. The hypocrisy of the left.
Crying about people posting laughing emjois.

Very strong manly vibes coming from this poster. Definitely anti-woke.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Define Woke for me? I'm not au fait on exactly what it means.
Saying dumb crap like this:

Americans are struggling with inflation and Harris in her latest interview, wouldn’t rule out tax payer funded transition surgery for prisoners. What a joke.

This is your hero. Good luck wokesters. You might be in the majority on Chiefs deliberately curated discussion forum, but in the real world you’re in the minority and are about to get your wake up call.

Go woke, go broke.

I am going to miss this, Al Smith dinner. Supposed to be humourous. Does Trump do humour?

Former President Donald Trump will trade the rally stage for comedy Thursday night as he headlines the annual Al Smith charity dinner, where he was jeered while delivering an especially pointed speech eight years ago.

The event is expected to begin at 7:15 p.m. EDT. Watch it live on PBS in the player above.

Vice President Kamala Harris is skipping attending the event in person as she campaigns in battleground states, breaking with presidential tradition. But she will appear on screen in a recorded video, organizers said.
Trump will be joined at the dinner by his wife, Melania, who has been an infrequent presence on the campaign trail, according to a seating chart shared by organizers.

Also expected to be on the stage is New York Attorney General Letitia James, who brought the civil fraud trial against Trump that he lost.

Some previous jokes:
One of his best lines of the night came at the expense of his wife as he complained that the media was biased against him.
“You want the proof? Michelle Obama gives a speech and everyone loves it — it’s fantastic. They think she’s absolutely great. My wife, Melania, gives the exact same speech and people get on her case,” he joked in a reference to her convention speech that year, parts of which had been plagiarized.

Hillary:
“Donald looks at the Statue of Liberty and sees a ‘4,’” Clinton joked. “Maybe a ‘5’ if she loses the torch and tablet and changes her hair.”

Americans are struggling with inflation and Harris in her latest interview, wouldn’t rule out tax payer funded transition surgery for prisoners. What a joke.

This is your hero. Good luck wokesters. You might be in the majority on Chiefs deliberately curated discussion forum, but in the real world you’re in the minority and are about to get your wake up call.

Go woke, go broke.

Maybe that is the problem for Trump and posters like you, breaking the law is the norm.
How many prisoners are having transition surgery and what has been the cost?

Still waiting for reply to my post #1865.

Go woke, go broke.
If you spread the money used for that or likely to be used, across America, how much would each citizen get?

Go woke, go broke.

Are you really going to focus on that, really.

What is your opinion of Trump promising to deport millions of immigrants, most of which prop up that country’s food supply, dirty physical work and economy?

What is your opinion of Trump saying he will use the military to arrest and detain enemies, ie those who have not showing undying loyalty and Dems?

What’s your opinion of Trump talking about tariffs of 100 or 200% which will decimate their economy?

What’s your opinion of Trump accepting millions of dollars for pardons at the end of his last Presidency?

What’s your opinion of Trump promising to remove regulations so big developers can build without concern for safety of the homes and make tidy profits?

What’s your opinion of Trump promising positions for Flynn Miller Elon and RFKj?

I doubt you will answer as you aren’t an honest poster, but we shall see I guess.

Maybe that is the problem for Trump and posters like you, breaking the law is the norm.
How many prisoners are having transition surgery and what has been the cost?

Still waiting for reply to my post #1865.
Take care of the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.

I don't see how anyone with a rational mind could accept that as a good use of tax payer money.

I've never listened to a full interview with Jordan Petersen, but he's the guy who sounds like he's constantly about to burst into tears while saying people aren't manly enough right?
And said he'd rather die than delete a tweet... shortly before deleting a tweet once the money came calling and told him to reign it in (the Steven Crowder v Daily Wire saga, initially Jordy was team Crowder).

I can see why they're hiding Donnie boy now.

The campaign strategies seem to have flipped in the last week or so, Harris everywhere and Trump going with the small target approach and hiding away on friendly media. Makes sense, with the way Donnie boy has been handling even softball questions lately you'd want to limit any exposure to actual questions and scrutiny.
I was just thinking that some enterprising journo should track down all those 'moderate' Repubs like Sununu, and ask them again will they vote for Trump, specifically, not just the GOP slate. Don't let them squib it and pin them to the wall for the historical record.

Take care of the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.

I don't see how anyone with a rational mind could accept that as a good use of tax payer money.
Anyone that has a rational mind would never consider that to be a 'big issue' item.

Purely there to divide and hate.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back