USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Ukraine war needs to be wound up. Pouring weapons in there is just getting more people killed. I don't see Ukraine pushing Russia out of the Donbas or Crimea. Not to mention the minute chance that someone does something stupid, ginve we have nuclear powers facing off.

Trump thought he was being transactional with the nato threat. Told the Europeans it wasn't in America's interest to spend billions fund their defence against Russia, while they were paying billions to Russia for gas. Told them to stop buying gas from Russia and put sanctions on Nordtream2 among other sanctions. More of a liability than a Russian asset.
Thanks Tucker $$$$

Because the MIC always need an enemy to make sales? The US is the the major global power by a fair way. If they threw their weight behind peace there would be peace.
Oh really? How absolutely naive are you.
If you mean allow Russia to rape and trample its way through Europe and the rest of the world, then I think you don’t understand peace.

I would understand a carrot and stick approach to push Russia to the negotiating table if it were reluctant but this is all stick.

What's the endgame? How long will it take Ukraine to push Russia out? How many people have to die before they get peace?
Do you know how many people will die if Russia is given Ukraine?
Perhaps we should give Australia to Russia or China too, for ‘peace’
Anyway as I,said you are a troll or just pure ignorant.

Really funny in a way but also pretty clear that billionaires including Thiel are behind using it to claim Trump won and then attempting a hostile takeover.
They are getting MAGA riled up and ready. ‘Cats and dogs’ and ‘weather manipulation’ worked so they know how to prepare MAGA mentally to do what is required if Kamala wins.

Well, how about, perhaps trump could help out here by leading the way, educating and informing and supporting people about this complex issue so marginalised groups are more accepted rather than being a divisive bully and making it into a situation of fear and mistrust? Then surely, fewer people would find it so complex. What does it tell us that he takes that stance instead of the decent one?
He’d need to understand the issue before he can educate others. So this is not going to happen. There is no ability left for nuance it’s always hyperbolic pronouncements of “the worst/ the best”

Why pretend that Kamala is the best the Dems have? Why worship her, when you know deep down, that there are better candidates, from the Dems POV, than her.

Instead of lashing out at your opposition how about some self reflection?
Because there’s no point now to look for any alternative so why waste intellectual energy on it?

Why pretend that Kamala is the best the Dems have? Why worship her, when you know deep down, that there are better candidates, from the Dems POV, than her.

Instead of lashing out at your opposition how about some self reflection?
I see zero worship of Harris on here.

Zero.

If I see the faintest hint of fandom, it’s homeopathic in its levels compared to the cultish, slavish Trump devotion which has so characterised his existence for a decade now.

If I can dare to speak on behalf of people on here who support Harris, I’d say the overwhelming impetus is not worship, but relief.

Relief that Trump now has an opponent who has a more than decent chance of defeating him, and thus, if not saving democracy in America, at least winning some precious breathing space till someone can come along and really start fixing their broken system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive early turnout in Georgia and Nevada. I wonder if this will be one of the most engaged elections in US history?
Seeing what’s at stake, I sure hope so.

I hope that the media saying it is even in the polls, jolts people to go and vote.

I wonder if the polls are manufactured to manipulate the election result.

I wonder if this jolt, makes this a landslide, against Trump.

He should never have said this week , Jan 6 was a Day of Love.
He should never have said no one was killed.
He should never we, relating to the rioters.

He should not have said he was the Father of IVF, when minutes later admitting her didnt even know what it was u til recently.

I have faith that the American people can see through the con and take their country back.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back