USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not certain, but I reckon a few posts on an AFL football forum have no bearing on the outcome of the US election

Im not saying you have an impact on it either way, but I get the feeling you want to be proven correct, so you can say “I was right all along!”

Im not saying you have an impact on it either way, but I get the feeling you want to be proven correct, so you can say “I was right all along!”

Sorry for making occasional observations about the race based on what I see. I've been wrong plenty.

How accurate are things like Poly Market.. Dem's were pushing it pretty hard when she was in front. But now Trump leads 60-40
Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

How accurate are things like Poly Market.. Dem's were pushing it pretty hard when she was in front. But now Trump leads 60-40
When the betting odds don't favour democrats, it is RWNJs betting millions to give an excuse upon an election loss. When the polls aren't favourable, it is RWNJ polling, despite poll accumulators stating that polling bias is accounted for and irrelevant.

Makes you wonder who the NJs really are!!!!

Polymarket is banned to US residents so you’re well and truly free to trust a market based on the betting trends of foreigners.

It has zero relevance to the election.

Sorry for making occasional observations about the race based on what I see. I've been wrong plenty.

You can observe all you want, just pointing out the vibe I’ve been getting from you, I could be way off base.

I think Harris/Walz have course corrected in the last week or two in that regard. The whole Cheney stuff and trying to suck up to moderate republicans I see as pretty sickening and also bad politically.

No one likes neo cons now, not MAGA and not Democrat voters, so wtf try to try and bring them into the tent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Polymarket is banned to US residents so you’re well and truly free to trust a market based on the betting trends of foreigners.

It has zero relevance to the election.

I never remember anyone citing it as a reflection on the election as any point.

Maybe Sportsbet stuff as a curio here and there but that is fairly different.

So it’s not to much the polls are against Harris that right wingers point out, it’s polymarket.

Pretty much just fishing for an answer they like.

I'm not hiding it. I think Harris is going to lose. I've even posted my electoral college map. Would you like to do the same?

LOL. I'm clueless about the electoral college map, and comfortably so. I'd go as far as to say that I'm not impressed by those who can put a forecast together as there are literally thousands of people who can do it.

I'm also less than impressed by those who do forecasts then barrack for the one they forecast as winning, presumably so they can say "I told you so".

When the betting odds don't favour democrats, it is RWNJs betting millions to give an excuse upon an election loss. When the polls aren't favourable, it is RWNJ polling, despite poll accumulators stating that polling bias is accounted for and irrelevant.

Makes you wonder who the NJs really are!!!!
So firstly, Polymarket is not open to the US to wager on. Therefore any money that is flowing through these 'odds' are foreign. Not sure about you but bets made by the international community on a Presidential election that are then promoted by certain groups as another precursor to how large of a favourite Trump is, certainly has some issues attached to it. Two ways to think of it. 1 that Trump is going to smash it or 2 that if the 'unthinkable' occurs and Harris does win Trump and MAGA have another piece of undeniable 'evidence' that the Democrats stole the election.

Secondly im not sure where this pushing of Polymarket by the Dems is coming from. A simple search shows that even in early August after Bidens withdrawal that Democrats were concerned with betting and sites like Polymarket.

LOL. I'm clueless about the electoral college map, and comfortably so. I'd go as far as to say that I'm not impressed by those who can put a forecast together as there are literally thousands of people who can do it.

I'm also less than impressed by those who do forecasts then barrack for the one they forecast as winning, presumably so they can say "I told you so".

I'm not here to impress you, just put forward occasional opinions and observations. But they certainly trigger you. Not sure why.

What you're saying is you'll hang sh*t on someone else's election prediction, but won't put your own election prediction forward, in a thread about an election.

No worries 😂

I'm not here to impress you, just put forward occasional opinions and observations. But they certainly trigger you. Not sure why.

What you're saying is you'll hang sh*t on someone else's election prediction, but won't put your own election prediction forward, in a thread about an election.

No worries 😂

LOL, no that's not what I'm saying.

And you know it.

I've posted my prediction. I asked you to do the same. You said no.

Where's the confusion 😂

Your confusion is that you appear to have missed that I said I'm not interested in doing a prediction. It's not as if I'm criticising anyone's prediction, including yours. Indeed, the exercise seems like fun. But I'm not interested in having a go myself. OK?

The other 'confusion' arises from you pretending you're not barracking for a Trump win.

Trump telling a weird story about Arnold Palmer's penis or strangely swaying to music for 40 min at a town hall won't affect the outcome. Nothing he says or could do will.

That's where the US is at. Where as if Harris missteps in any little way, the media jumps on her.

Your confusion is that you appear to have missed that I said I'm not interested in doing a prediction. It's not as if I'm criticising anyone's prediction, including yours. Indeed, the exercise seems like fun. But I'm not interested in having a go myself. OK?

The other 'confusion' arises from you pretending you're not barracking for a Trump win.

I know you said you're not interested in doing a prediction. That was the point of my response - I'm saying if my you think my analysis and predictions are wrong, have a crack at one yourself, rather than acting high and mighty.

If I was saying Harris is on the right track you would've liked it, so let's not pretend you don't know how an electoral college map works.

Or maybe you don't? In which case, yikes.

I know you said you're not interested in doing a prediction. That was the point of my response - I'm saying if my you think my analysis and predictions are wrong, have a crack at one yourself, rather than acting high and mighty.

If I was saying Harris is on the right track you would've liked it, so let's not pretend you don't know how an electoral college map works.

Or maybe you don't? In which case, yikes.
Do you want Harris to lose or just predicting she will lose?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back