USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

grain of salt though, Clinton was heavy favorite against Trump when he won last time.
True. The dual election system means a poll may be skewed by the market its in

My feeling is Harris/Walz will do better in the overall popular but be squeaky at the EC

True. The dual election system means a poll may be skewed by the market its in

My feeling is Harris/Walz will do better in the overall popular but be squeaky at the EC

Harris will win the popular vote quite easily, i think - i think the democrats usually do dont they?

1729466396747.png

compared to presidential betting.

1729466453031.png

You mean all the other polls and most bookies out there that has trump leading? Not sure, you’ll have to ask him. We could literally go round and round in circles on this.
At the time he posted this (Aug 24), it was just after the DNC and polls were trending toward Harris.

So yeah, he went seeking something to confirm his beliefs and found Polymarket, which he thought was a poll, even admitting that it didn’t show the sample size.

So an Australian on an AFL forum was getting sucked in by it, imagine how many Americans are using it as a source of confirmation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So because a person doesn’t kiss ass to get on a MSM network they suddenly are discredited? I’d argue their opinions are more valid being regular American people and not some shill that toes the line of CNN.

Tim Pool gets more views and does more research than your Joy Reid’s, Maddows, Stelters that you idolise.
Tim Pool also gets more money to promote pro-Russian talking points than your Joy Reid's, Maddows, Stelters...

At the time he posted this (Aug 24), it was just after the DNC and polls were trending toward Harris.

So yeah, he went seeking something to confirm his beliefs and found Polymarket, which he thought was a poll, even admitting that it didn’t show the sample size.

So an Australian on an AFL forum was getting sucked in by it, imagine how many Americans are using it as a source of confirmation.

So posted before the $30m bets were placed lol?
Not long after, Polymarket had Harris leading by a nice margin too.
Thats some heavy crypto being gambled away to shift it back to Harris.

An Australian has used it on a footy forum in Australia (one of many used on here), so it therefore must be used in America as a way to start riots. This is hilarious.

As I said, we could go round and round in circles with assumptions, guesses and claims.

As I said, we could go round and round in circles with assumptions, guesses and claims.
Yes, polls don’t mean much…the result will be the result…. and we move on…unless Trump ‘loses’ of course.

Thats some heavy crypto being gambled away to shift it back to Harris.

An Australian has used it on a footy forum in Australia (one of many used on here), so it therefore must be used in America as a way to start riots. This is hilarious.

Well yes, this is the whole point of this thread....

Results will be know sometime shortly after the 5th of November.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back