USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is that anyone who does watch this, already knows most of it.
It's the people who should watch it, that won't.

They won't read about it, they won't watch anything about it, they won't engage with it.
Because it's a millennial cult, and you can't argue facts and reality with believers in a millennial cult.

My post was more on gut feeling, I didnt deserve your very intricate and detailed response. I refuse to believe Trump will improve on his 2020 results with the overturning of Dobbs, and my completely uneducated opinion is that the polling is factoring in the underestimation of the Trump vote from 2016 and 2020 and is now ironically overestimating the Trump vote this time around.
Im reading all these positive posts and then you destroy the hope by claiming its gut feeling and an i wish statement. Sigh.

Always grifting but those story books targeting kids are pathetic. Imagine all those indoctrinated little Trumpers running around.
Tantrums, rude, self entitled, unable to accept responsibility for any mistakes, lacking any guidance about morals, empathy etc. Those parents shoudl be ashamed, but they lack the intelligence to understand what the outcomes will be.

The McDonald’s thing is so… weird.

It’s not as if Harris is actively campaigning on the fact she worked at Maccas 40 years ago. She basically mentioned it in passing. And Trump has absolutely fixated on it.

And there are millions of people, some in this thread, that think that’s entirely reasonable.

Im reading all these positive posts and then you destroy the hope by claiming its gut feeling and an i wish statement. Sigh.

I’d look to 2022 and other elections around country post roe v wade being overturned, democrats have largely outperformed the polls since.

Now it could be different with Trump on the ballot, but I’m not so sure.

You just know he's gonna spit the dummy... it's not fair waaah waaah waaaah

****s sake its not hard, stop asking him if he'll accept the results of the election - ask him if he'll accept the result if he loses. Follow up with so you believe any election you lose is not fair by default, how are people supposed to take a candidate who operates like that seriously etc, hammer home what a massive dummy spitting baby he is.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****s sake its not hard, stop asking him if he'll accept the results of the election - ask him if he'll accept the result if he loses. Follow up with so you believe any election you lose is not fair by default etc, hammer home what a massive dummy spitting baby he is.
he will never accept he lost

I’d look to 2022 and other elections around country post roe v wade being overturned, democrats have largely outperformed the polls since.

Now it could be different with Trump on the ballot, but I’m not so sure.
If it wasnt for the 2022 midterms i would say trump was a 100 percent home. But the midterms shook up the directional bias in the polls.

Frankly i dont know who is likely to win. I dont see how anyone else can say otherwise with conviction.

Exactly. Not that its news to anyone exactly, but every press conference he should be getting hit with it.
And his threats of using the military on his own people.

And the fact his tariff rates and immigration policies will make inflation sky rocket.

And his attacks on free media ...

So many things that he should be pulverised on if the media just knew how to ask good follow up questions.

And his threats of using the military on his own people.

And the fact his tariff rates and immigration policies will make inflation sky rocket.

And his attacks on free media ...

So many things that he should be pulverised on if the media just knew how to ask good follow up questions.
Its insane. For a guy who says the amount of unhinged shit he does, weekly if not daily, the amount of follow up or even vague effort to hold him accountable on it is pathetic :drunk:

Hard to do in press conferences I guess. But even prior to now where he's staying away from anything not a footsie interview with friendly media, the effort from supposed professional journalists and interviewers was pretty bad. Have the tapes ready to go and don't let him give a completely off topic answer. Say no, that was not the question I asked and keep saying it until he has to address it. But then again he'd just eventually spit the dummy and storm off I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back